MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

stirfryedshana

Okay time for bed for me! Made a pearl bracelet while I was waiting but I might as well get a few hours of sleep in. Hopefully 7 EST will be right!

shontay07108

I'm trying to go to the city in a few hours to get my shop on but something tells me I'm not gonna make it. :lol: Damn, Mac.

thefbomb

He is adorable, but he kinda pissed me off in the movie. Pretty pretentious and hipster posing (his character, I mean). That movie is so funny.
Yeah he was that way, I think I also love him because he's canadian, but yeah great movie, I nee to see it again

DILLIGAF

I did enjoy This is the End. My sister did to. I think she may like it more than I do. Ok Rover and I are going to bed. He's going into cat frenzy and running back and forth chasing things I can't see. Once I get into bed he'll calm down. Happy Stalking Ladies. I'm in for an in store rumble next week.

neshie

Yes! "He lingers, fcking lingererrrr" i love that part so much for some reason. I love Superbad too.
i LOVE superbad! Michael Cera is so sexy to me.. i love nerds lol. I swear i love everything hes done. Scott Pilgrim vs The World is one ofmy favorite movies ever.

breatheonbeat

His laugh is atrocious lol but it makes me laugh for some reason lol
0.jpg

this is a fantastic prank call with seth rogan and maria menunuous's voices/laughs

basically the howard stern show has a fake radio show and they call this expert who doesn't know they are being pranked

Mac-Guy

True. I guess I am set in my Disney Store ways where with rare exceptions, it updates at 3am ET if it is going to update. Awful time for me, but at least I don't have to park my little self at my computer all day waiting for said update.

(The MAC website and my phone do not get along, so I am forced to stalk on my desktop.)
Yup, very true.

smileyt06

I preordered from my local nordies but I think I might order instead as lonnnnnngggg as there is a overnight shipping code lol.

DILLIGAF

i LOVE superbad! Michael Cera is so sexy to me.. i love nerds lol. I swear i love everything hes done. Scott Pilgrim vs The World is one ofmy favorite movies ever.
Scott Pligrim vs The World does NOT get enough credit. AND the soundtrack is badassed!

rae_rae21

I've come around on him. Good thing he's a comedian because he wouldn't work any other way. He seems to have his head on straight and that's pretty good.
I love how he seems so humble. Paul Rudd (I would marry him if he asked me..and if I wasn't already hitched), James Franco...they're all just so down to earth. I love everything they do.