MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

shontay07108

that was my favorite! my resolution was just to watch more disappeared. then i would google the people... like i'm gonna find them with my google skills
That disappeared show is the one that pisses me off when there's no resolution. A lot of times they don't even have a body. Before I even get into the show, when they say the name I google it. If it's still a mystery, I turn the channel.

breatheonbeat

I was until Stabler left. I went ahead and caught up, but that show wore out it's welcome seasons ago and I didn't even watch the resolution to that guy that tortured Olivia because it was getting to be a bit much.
SAME HERE it needs stabler :(
everyone left this season except olivia and ice t- munch and cragen both left :(

neshie

That disappeared show is the one that pisses me off when there's no resolution. A lot of times they don't even have a body. Before I even get into the show, when they say the name I google it. If it's still a mystery, I turn the channel.
lol riiiiight! If i watch the whole episode it makes me sad. Im yelling at the tv "But where is heeeeeeeeeeeee?" Lol

DILLIGAF

omg I just laughed out loud and scared my cat! that is hilarious!

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

lol.gif
When I first started watching that I immediately thought: Well why the hell did LeBron go there?
lmao.gif
That's why they don't film down here any more. It was making the city look bad.

shontay07108

That's why they don't film down here any more. It was making the city look bad.
I also heard it was because of an altercation w/ one of the regular officers. I never liked his ass anyway and he got into a fight w/ some family members who rushed on the scene to see their loved one laying on the street. He was out of control.

LMarie21

Favorite movie of all time...Pineapple Express. Effing genius!!!
I was just watching that again for the 409837916th time last night lol and then followed it up with This Is The End...definitely my go to movies when I'm sad and need a good laugh lol...

singer82

I'm a night owl. But starting to get sleepy. Was busy at work tonight. Not sure how much longer I can stay up