MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

NaniLovesMAC

BUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry oh and SPIKE!!!! *drools*
Spike
heart.gif

BriarRose

I'm so tired it took me 5 min to read this and then re read it cause I forgot .. Lol I wasn't this tired for playland
I fell asleep with my eyes open the other night playing Farm Heroes Saga on my phone, and then woke up and thought I had been dreaming of playing that game. Looked down at my hand, and there was the phone and the game. That was a sign I needed to go to bed! LOL.

I never buy online, except when it is an online-only collection, and I also usually get stuck in this position with the big summer collection-- I'm never in town when it is released in stores.

DILLIGAF

it broke target's website lolol and i think they sold stock they didn't have etc
In store was just as messy. Women grabbing anything they could get their hands on. No matter size color etc. A friend of mine is a manager at a Target out here and she showed me a video she made on her phone opening morning.

neshie

THAT WAS OUR MAIN SELLING POINT TOO lololol
My husband swears im trying to kill him and get away with it because ID is all i watch lol. The only show on there i dont like is disappeared. I feel like i need a resolution at the end of the darn show.

breatheonbeat

In store was just as messy. Women grabbing anything they could get their hands on. No matter size color etc. A friend of mine is a manager at a Target out here and she showed me a video she made on her phone opening morning.
jeeez hahaha who cares that much!!! people are nuts!!!

MakeupQueen4

It was like that for the Peter Lim bags too but I so love when Target has a nice collab

mpurek

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

Too bad about his height, though.

AHH you're right! He's shorter then me
ohboy.gif

BriarRose

I knew nada about Target collabs until the Target x Neimann Marcus collection, and I only knew about that thanks to the TV show Revenge promoing it, ha. I've gotten a few things here and there since then.

Ignorance sounds like it was bliss on the Missoni release.

LMarie21

Who would have known High School Musical kid Zac Efron would grow up to be so hot?! Lol, Dave Franco is pretty hot, too but I am definitely Team James. Ugh, can this collection go up already? I wasn't event thinking about getting anything until I realized Goddess of the Sea is in the purple family lol...
heart2.gif