MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

breatheonbeat

My husband swears im trying to kill him and get away with it because ID is all i watch lol. The only show on there i dont like is disappeared. I feel like i need a resolution at the end of the darn show.
that was my favorite! my resolution was just to watch more disappeared. then i would google the people... like i'm gonna find them with my google skills

Dolly Snow

I thought he was going to be, all the articles I've read about it said he was going to be. Would be a shame if not though. He pretty much made the movie good:/
Maybe I've got my facts wrong. But he sent out a tweet that he wasn't going to be idk how long ago. Maybe it changed.

BitterSweet1016

My husband swears im trying to kill him and get away with it because ID is all i watch lol. The only show on there i dont like is disappeared. I feel like i need a resolution at the end of the darn show.
LOL My husband doesn't like me watching it because everytime he comes home I tell him "so I watched this so and omg if you did this too me I would cut you" lol

neshie

You guys gotta start watching Snapped on Oxygen or The First 48 on A&E. They keep it real. Too bad about his height, though.
Snapped is my backup show lol. I don't like the first 48 only because i need a resolution at the end of the episode. Plus if i see one more dummy snitch on themselves for a newport and a Styrofoam cup of water...

breatheonbeat

Snapped is my backup show lol. I don't like the first 48 only because i need a resolution at the end of the episode. Plus if i see one more dummy snitch on themselves for a newport and a Styrofoam cup of water...
cutey.gif

any of you law and order svu fans?

shontay07108

:lol: Criminals at their dumbest. A lot of episodes do have a resolution, though. The others I just google after the show.

BitterSweet1016

My favorite Spike quote (when Giles ended up calling him Randy under circumstances I can't remember right now): Randy, Giles? Why not just call me Horny Giles or Desperate-For-A-Shag Giles? I knew there was a reason I hated you.
LMAO yup the one were they lost their memories. Spike and Giles thought they were father and son. One of my favorite episodes. I loved every time Spike said "bloody hell"

LMarie21

I LOOOOOVE James Franco! Like seriously. Obsessed. I've met him a few times at some book signings - he is super nice and humble and even follows me on Instagram. My heart leaps whenever he likes one of my pics LOL (sad, I know lol)

BriarRose

I read back some but saw no mention of it. Are there any fast shipping codes for USA, or is it just standard free shipping at this point? TIA.

Latest posts