MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

martiangurll

Damm I am impressed with you insomniacs that were up all night. I am getting old and have to have beauty sleep. This thing is gonna launch while I am driving in I bet. I hope lippies don't sell out while I'm effing commuting!

MakeupQueen4

Damm I am impressed with you insomniacs that were up all night. I am getting old and have to have beauty sleep. This thing is gonna launch while I am driving in I bet. I hope lippies don't sell out while I'm effing commuting!
I just hope it launches at 5am PST so I can order and go back to sleep for a bit

stirfryedshana

I read about that online and it sounds so revolutionary. Wish I could watch the program but I have to work today. Maybe I can go online later and youtube it or something
I watched the video on youtube...first it sounds really cool but then when you think about it...sometimes there's a reason high end products cost more. They're far better in quality. I doubt this thing could achieve the right texture, pigment, etc.

breatheonbeat

I watched the video on youtube...first it sounds really cool but then when you think about it...sometimes there's a reason high end products cost more. They're far better in quality. I doubt this thing could achieve the right texture, pigment, etc.
the idea seems to be that the shadow would exist and the printer would add the color... so idk if there would be different types of bases or what..
but then some colors end up chalkier than others, even in the same formula.

MakeupQueen4

its crazy looking. i mean, i don't know how the quality could possibly measure up to high end brands or how like shimmer would work, but the concept is so cool
Yeah the concept is awesome but I personally wouldn't give up buying makeup as is now. I can always throw a tube of lipstick in my purse and not worry about it being messy .... but throwing a printer in my purse or a piece of lipstick soaked paper??? NOPE.

breatheonbeat

Yeah the concept is awesome but I personally wouldn't give up buying makeup as is now. I can always throw a tube of lipstick in my purse and not worry about it being messy .... but throwing a printer in my purse or a piece of lipstick soaked paper??? NOPE.
lolol it is true! but i would think it would print the lipstick into the regular bullet shape! the shadows are small square pans