MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MakeupQueen4

If it goes up at 5am PST then I can order and squeeze in like 45mins of sleep. I wish I could go into the office late today... did that yesterday and also left early though.

stirfryedshana

Now I'm having a crisis. I should really only get one lipstick bc I just don't have the damn money right now. BUT WHICH ONE. Suddenly GotS is looking more appealing as I have nothing like that...

Genn

This sucks for people on the West coast. I already have insomnia and usually only get about 5-6 hours of sleep. This is just making it worse.

breatheonbeat

They sure will!
it'll be like them printing their own money. except makeup lol.

i used to work at a bank and we got counterfeit bills that people printed. literally just printed on computer paper.
the more creative ones took like a $1 or $5 bill, bleached it, and re printed a higher denomination on the paper.

the easiest way to tell is the number in the corner isn't shiny!

Dolly Snow

it'll be like them printing their own money. except makeup lol. i used to work at a bank and we got counterfeit bills that people printed. literally just printed on computer paper. the more creative ones took like a $1 or $5 bill, bleached it, and re printed a higher denomination on the paper. the easiest way to tell is the number in the corner isn't shiny!
Very true! Haha printed bills off a computer like they look real. People these days will do anything for a buck.

MissAileen

Took the quickest shower in my life and put on my foundation.. and it's STILL not here, wahhh
icon_eek.gif