MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

mousygiggles

Lets distract them with soup and cockinasock talk while we snatch up all the product
Team soup!!! I am not feeling cock today.
jerkit.gif
Girl problems.

purplevines

I finally got smart and copy/pasted/emailed the collection page link to myself. Now I can refresh it on my phone instead of my laptop. Going to finish getting ready for work.
Do you, or does anyone mind sending me the link, on my phone now and forgot to do it.
I'm in Canada and I just ordered over the phone :) Good luck everyone I'm going back to bed! 
Did you call a pro? Or just CS

martiangurll

I just added Pro longwear blush pan in Blush All Day because it was listed as Rosy Beige and it can be my salve for AS since that one is too orange...

Miss Dynamite

The more I wait, the more I wonder if I need Legendary Lure and Fathoms Deep...they pretty much look grey, not much hint of green or blue/purple. I think I'm mostly buying this stuff for the packaging, sadly. I am completely mesmerized by the packaging.

LMarie21

Finally! Ordered two GOTS! Almost thought it didn't go through since it brought me to an error page but it did. Happy shopping, Ladies! :)

Genn

I got up to use the restroom and took my ipad with me, luckily I realized it posted before I made it to the bathroom. Its up Its UP