MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

lipstickology

Phew, nevermind - found the l/s (they weren't listed on the main collection page for some reason!) I just got Mystical, and Mehr because I'd been wanting it and it was finally back in stock. I need to see the bronzer on some girls NW45 and darker before I could make the commitment there!

mousygiggles

Just don't burn the soup!
It is on a slow and low simmer.
friends.gif

shedontusejelly

Ouch! I just noticed that the lipsticks were 17.5 instead of 16.5. But I finally got my order in! I purchased Mystical l/s, GOTS l/s Enchanted one l/s, sea me hear me blush, and added the bronzing powder in golden at the last minute.

Fuzzy

Golden, Lorelei, Silver Sun, Sea Worship & Soul Serenade... whew
heat.gif
no more buying ANYTHING for the rest of the month unless it's food!

purplevines

Yayy! Just before I had had that to go underground on the subway. Got Mystical and AS, that was stressful, have never ordered on my phone before!

LiliV

This is the first time I've had an overnight code before ordering (usually see one a few hours after lol) it would be awesome if we all get our things tomorrow!

martiangurll

Golden, Lorelei, Silver Sun, Sea Worship & Soul Serenade... whew
heat.gif
no more buying ANYTHING for the rest of the month unless it's food!
Ramen can be made into soup--it is what I am having for Breakfast (and probably a lot more meals this month, now)

Starlight77

@Mac-Guy could you recommend a blush for me.. i'm NC15-20 and I can't really see the colors well on the screen as my computer sucks. SaS looks orange and SMHM looks brown on my screen... I have always gone with your recommendations and they have always been dead on right so my blush fate is in your hands
girlhaha.gif