MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

kimibos

Thanks doll
greengrin.gif
When I don't get packages the neighbors worry---they ring the bell to make sure I'm alive & well
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
they know you well!

elegant-one

I literally got it as soon as I posted I didn't get it...lmao!!

So my first ordered has shipped...still waiting on LL though.
I can't wait for you to get your Sephora order! I want to know what you think of the beach tints. We have a Becca thread....so post what you think there so I can find it :)

rae_rae21

I can't wait for you to get your Sephora order! I want to know what you think of the beach tints. We have a Becca thread....so post what you think there so I can find it :)
EEK....just got my box!!

Hate it when my UPS guy shows up so damn late..but ah well! Gonna go play and I'll report back about the Becca stuff!

Haven

This morning, I was able to order almost everything I wanted before running out the door to work. I also ordered LL when it became available later. I was not able to get the blushes b/c they were SO.

What I did order:
SS lipstick
AS ED bronzer
All the ES
Golden - for the compact

Everything has shipped ON to arrive tomorrow!
cheerleader.gif

Going to call around to see if I can preorder the blushes or maybe just stalk Nordies site for them.

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

Medgal baby! Did u get any splashy themed makeup today?

Awww Mo honey---I looked & I looked and as much as I LOVE the packaging I got nada.
I did order some YSL, Dior & Chanel today---guess that means I've cheated on my first love. MAC.
Said with back of hand on brow in a very Scarlet O'Hara kinda way---"I know my lover will take me back
as soon as he has something that inspires me---we will love again---of this I am very sure"

How about you Mo?
I got the compact lol. I knew I wanted it And a few other things. I unexpectedly got two edes that I wasnt going to get but I don't have many greenish eyeshadows and I did like them a lot lot. Plus reasons. Plus it was fun to stalk w the girls this morning.

thebluefairy

My order shipped! :D AS will be mine! Muaaahaa :p
is it greedy of me to have bought 2? I feel a little selfish since it's so popular, but I really think it will work for my very pale skin tone and I'll get a good couple years of use out of them. I absolutely hate falling in love with an LE product and having to ration it like crazy.

lipstickaddict

is it greedy of me to have bought 2? I feel a little selfish since it's so popular, but I really think it will work for my very pale skin tone and I'll get a good couple years of use out of them. I absolutely hate falling in love with an LE product and having to ration it like crazy.
Nope! I will likely end up with 2 too!
girlhaha.gif

smooch3s

I am somewhat surprised that both bronzer compacts and all of the lipglasses are still available. I thought for sure the compacts would have been amongst the first to sell out.

Oceanic Lily

Spoken with the intensity of Lana Parrilla's (Wicked Queen on ABC's Once Upon A Time) inexhaustive arched eyebrow -I am seized by Gollum-isms coursing through my veins!! "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.... Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, MAC hobbitses"
thdrama.gif
party.gif

I feel an incomprehensible urge to buy TEN of everything Karen is wearing! May need to give up Loft Floor space to accommodate purchases- but then really are having a BED ...AND ... A FRIDGE not OVERKILL?????LOL!!! Husband just may have to go!!!!!!

Dolly Snow

Don't feel greedy lol.

LiliV

I am somewhat surprised that both bronzer compacts and all of the lipglasses are still available. I thought for sure the compacts would have been amongst the first to sell out.
I'm surprised as well! Esp about the compacts but I think Mac shot themselves in the foot a bit by using the permanent bronzer shades, people just don't seem interested

smooch3s

I did the same with a few products. Don't feel greedy! The collection still has to launch at a few more places.

lipstickaddict

My order shipped!
greengrin.gif
AS will be mine! Muaaahaa :p
th_happy1.gif
Good to hear! So glad you got it! Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Mine will only come Monday---or not even, since it's a long weekend! Express Shipping to Vancouver is unfortunately not overnight. But yay for everyone else! Looking forward to pics!

SamC

I also got 2:) & I do feel kinda greedy lol