MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

rae_rae21

I debated about the compact..but in the end skipped it. I don't like either of the colors (too damn orange!) and got enough of the other pretties to satisfy my packaging whore-ism.

Money saved...(sorta).

smooch3s

I'm surprised as well! Esp about the compacts but I think Mac shot themselves in the foot a bit by using the permanent bronzer shades, people just don't seem interested
True. I already own Refined Golden from Surf baby so I ordered Golden just for the compact. I wish they had been new colors.

BrknFlwr85

I'm surprised as well! Esp about the compacts but I think Mac shot themselves in the foot a bit by using the permanent bronzer shades, people just don't seem interested
They sure did! I still might get one just for the compact, but I don't really like either of the shades all that much. They would have been better off going with the pro longwear bronzers again because I would have bought both again.

LiliV

The compacts are gorgeous I just don't need bronzer. I'm really pale (and love it!) I only use bronzer on my cheekbones very lightly and I've used my Lush Light Bronze from Surf Baby every day since it came out in 2011 and have just hit the tiniest bit of pan! Lol nowhere near needing a new bronzer

Ana A

I decided to skip Aphrodites Shell because I was unsure it would work on my NC 44 skin, could those of you that picked it up share your swatches and opinions when you get it? :)

audraMUA

I decided to skip Aphrodites Shell because I was unsure it would work on my NC 44 skin, could those of you that picked it up share your swatches and opinions when you get it? :)
Delphic would be your better bet! It's darker and more golden. It would compliment your skin nicely

walkingdead

Spoken with the intensity of Lana Parrilla's (Wicked Queen on ABC's Once Upon A Time) inexhaustive arched eyebrow -I am seized by Gollum-isms coursing through my veins!!  "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious.... Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, MAC hobbitses" :thdrama: :party2: I feel an incomprehensible urge to buy TEN of everything Karen is wearing! May need to give up Loft Floor space to accommodate purchases- but then really are having a BED ...AND ... A FRIDGE not OVERKILL?????LOL!!!   Husband just may have to go!!!!!!
LOL I ️ it! "Sneaky little hobbitses"

audraMUA

Thank you :) I did pick up Delphic...im just afraid of skippers remorse
AS is more for lighter skin tones, but I am planning on picking up Delphic in stores too because I'm afraid of skippers remorse as well :( I think I would use both, and believe it or not I don't own a full sized bronzer. I know, crazy. Anyways, (just my opinion) I feel as if AS would look too light on darker skin tones. I've seen it in person

blushingbunny

Well although I did manage to get Lorelei I'm still upset that Mystical sold out as I was checking out.. If anyone has or gets an extra Mystical and doesn't mind parting with it I would love you forever if you'd let me buy it off ya, please?

novocainedreams

I didn't even realize the collection launched!! Just goes to show how little I actually cared about getting the one lipstick I sort of wanted, hahaha. Everything is sold out...Oh well.

edit: ok I guess I still have good ole' Nordie's to rely on, but this was probably a sign I should just keep my money for Kelly and Sharon, haha.

Ana A

AS is more for lighter skin tones, but I am planning on picking up Delphic in stores too because I'm afraid of skippers remorse as well :( I think I would use both, and believe it or not I don't own a full sized bronzer. I know, crazy. Anyways, (just my opinion) I feel as if AS would look too light on darker skin tones. I've seen it in person
Ah ok..that definitely helps then. Im ok with a nice highlight/glow to the face but if its just gonna disappear or isnt all that unique then it isnt worth the $33. Perhaps ill pick up another eye shadow. Thank you :)

audraMUA

Ah ok..that definitely helps then. Im ok with a nice highlight/glow to the face but if its just gonna disappear or isnt all that unique then it isnt worth the $33. Perhaps ill pick up another eye shadow. Thank you :)
It will show up, but it will leave that unwanted weird ashy look.

erine1881

Hey Mr. Mac expert...which eyeshadow would be best for medium GREEN eyes, with golden circles around the pupil?  I have traditional cat eyes.
Not Mac_Guy, but anything red-based will bring out the green, and anything blue based will bring out the gold. It's colour theory. It's not hard.
LOL thats cause some people like to kiss Butt on Youtube. They are good for what they are, the best in the Drugstore. but Not Better than Mac. 
:werd: Plus the handles are so damn fat. That annoys me.
Oh wow, that's horrible. I use PP all the time and fortunately never had any issue with it.
Ditto. I use it all the time with no issues whatsoever.
:love: :kissy: aw my babe.. I LOVE being your sister so much! :frenz: We share so much in common. I am so happy we found each other here!  Oh & erine too...of course :party2: love you babe! Oh... this may be the first time anyone has written to me starting with...Holy shit balls :rofl: :lulz: Thats going in the Specktra Hall of Humorous Fame for me :haha: Thanks darlin!!!
  :lol: [COLOR=0000FF] No I can't leave Erine out :party2: She's my other sister from another mister.  To Erine:cheers: [/COLOR]
My lovely ladies!!! :kiss: :heart:
That is one thing I have loved about Kentucky since I moved here. Even with regular shipping, it never takes more than two days.
Yup. Ordered my stuff yesterday around 5pm and it'll be here tomorrow. Howdy neighbor. I'm right above you! :wiggle:

elegant-one

is it greedy of me to have bought 2? I feel a little selfish since it's so popular, but I really think it will work for my very pale skin tone and I'll get a good couple years of use out of them. I absolutely hate falling in love with an LE product and having to ration it like crazy.
lol.gif
Not at all! I order in twosies all the time. Heck, some of us order in threes & fours
amuse.gif

lipstickaddict

lol.gif
Not at all! I order in twosies all the time. Heck, some of us order in threes & fours
amuse.gif
Hi doll!
wavey.gif
girlhaha.gif

I know you posted this already--I found it, but then I lost it---LOL. So many posts today! :)

What did you decide to get? I imagine it was nothing short of a superb haul!

btw. I love elegant too!
love.gif