MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Beautybuyer

Hahahahahaha yes i have had a cable guy make himself right at home!!!! Thats funny he was embarresed and let u get dressed, or he was jus a gentleman. I was cleaning in the court yard two days ago in a lil dress and thats it and the ups guy came and was staring so hard, then when he was driving away he was still staring i was like hmmmm im sweaty nasty dripping wet whatever haha if u like that
That's the way they like it :lmao:

Mac-Guy

Awe you deserve this praise my dear!
bigheart.gif
congratulations on your accomplishment!
#teamsirensong
cheerleader.gif

shontay07108

I should have my package tomorrow. That will give me plenty of time to test Silver Sun and if I like it enough I will probably get one more shadow. Also, I'll finally have that compact!!

Mac-Guy

Yeah I'm starting to feel pretty sleepy. Keeping up with reading the pages has been pretty intense lol. I did manage to get Lorelei and that was the one I wanted the most. Missed out on Mystical. I had it in my cart but it disappeared I was like "Noooooo!" but I'm sure I'll get my hands on it next week.
How about you?
#teamlorelei
flower.gif

Jaymuhlee

I'm still here. Making bad (awesome) decisions... Thanks to @Liba's post I decided I need to get my hands on Water Deities. It'll be my very first lipglass! Clearly I'll need to pick up Pet Me, Please in store to go along with it bc reasons. My one lipstick goal is loooong gone.

Mac-Guy

I am... looking at swatches online from this collection :)
My box with Aphrodites Shell & Seduced at Sea are coming tomorrow, also ordered Legendary Lure and gonna end up buying another couple eyeshadows :D

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Hiya lol swatches please!
What shadows do you have in mind?
Maybe we could have swatch-only threads again for each collection? The pics-only option for each thread is full of funny images, but sadly there are little swatches.

Dolly Snow

I'm still here. Making bad (awesome) decisions... Thanks to @Liba 's post I decided I need to get my hands on Water Deities. It'll be my very first lipglass! Clearly I'll need to pick up Pet Me, Please in store to go along with it bc reasons. My one lipstick goal is loooong gone.
Sometimes bad decisions are the best!

DarylandCarole

I'll try! I like them all but I will most likely end up with Soul Serenade and Fathom's Deep.. Lorelei looks nice too but I don't know if I'd use it that much! What are your purchases?
Those are the 2 shadows that I bought, too. I really liked the look of Lorelei but I already have several similar colors so I limited myself. I forgot to use the code for next day shipping for most of my order. I forgot to get PMP though, so I did a 2nd order for that and Soul Serenade. I'll get that in the morning, I hope.