MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

luvlydee

Anastasia made the pomade back 1999 but had to take em off the shelves since they werent selling back then ...
She posted a pic of the original pomade from 99

NaniLovesMAC

I'd hate that. I'm normally sleeping during the day, but even if not I'm generally not that presentable at the time he gets here. I listen for the truck leaving and then I go grab my boxes. Guess I'm not that sociable.
That's me too! I'm getting excited to try and snag an item or two from Nordstrom. Since I mostly missed out on today.

AutumnMoon

OMG...you are too sweet! :kiss: Thank you for being so kind to me :heart: I'm so happy peeps still love old bags :sigh:
All of your opinions, advice, looks, everything. You are one (of many, yay specktra) of the people that make this forum amazing. I love coking here because of people like you. I heart you, and you're one hot old bag (that's not even old) :bouquet: flowers again!!!

Juliealackey

It was so much fun stalking this collection with this thread!!! Sleep well everyone, looking forward to dreaming of something other than Angelinas horns tonight!

Kristin Bacon

I work nights, so i have actually answered the door soooo many times in a blanket only!!!! hahahaha and i have to hold my dog so he dosnt run out at the same time as holding the blanket up. i hate sleeping in anything, naked sleep is sooo much better. plus its funny when religious ppl come solicit cuz they look at me sooooo funny!! or the election ppl hahaha, always in a blanket.

DarylandCarole

I am not a professional makeup artist, but bronzer is a part of my daily routine, even if it is just as blush. Personally I love the 129! It is my HG brush and I use it daily--have three of them in fact! Probably this question was already answered since I'm just catching up now :)
Nope, nobody answered before you. Thanks! Maybe it's that my 129 was a SE, from the Diana Ross collection (it's pink!). I've heard that SEs aren't as good as perm ones.

Beautybuyer

I work nights, so i have actually answered the door soooo many times in a blanket only!!!! hahahaha and i have to hold my dog so he dosnt run out at the same time as holding the blanket up. i hate sleeping in anything, naked sleep is sooo much better. plus its funny when religious ppl come solicit cuz they look at me sooooo funny!! or the election ppl hahaha, always in a blanket.
OMG one time I tried squeezing a shower in before the Comcast guy arrived! I ended up having to grab just a robe. He told me he could wait while I got dressed LOL ehh I can't complain the Comcast guys always get pretty comfortable o_O hubby doesn't leave me alone anymore with them :D

AutumnMoon

Lol I love you!

Ajigglin

Lawdamercy, you people have the gift of gab! I finally caught up. You would have thought I was cramming for an exam. I won't comment on the eBay/lurkers/how can we get all the things convo except to say that some things never change and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. We'll do this BS all over again in two weeks and people will bug out, complain, ask the same freaking questions over and over and we will deal. It is what it is. That's why I just stop talking once collections go live. Now for the other interesting bits I wanted to comment on: 1. [@]mosha010[/@], OMG! I'm sorry to read about your dress drama. Truth be told, you will slay in anything you wear. Maybe try some consignment shops to replicate that look you were going for? Don't stress, mama! 2. I'm a runner, too! I think I'm up to my 12th half or so. Number 12 is next month but this one is huge because it's my first one postpartum. Will I bring sexy back? I hope so. Halfs are long enough that you must train, but short enough that you don't feel you've sacrificed your life. 3. Congrats, [@]elegant-one[/@]! Happy 20K! My merlot and I salute you. 4. There are mad tenderonis on Specktra! I suspected so, but it was confirmed. I'm in the 30+ club, and while being an adult sometimes sucks, I do enjoy getting older and wiser each year. It's a gift, and I know too many people who were not as fortunate to see the same number of years of life.

Kristin Bacon

Lol I love you!
haha LURVE ya too girly!! Everyone i know is like wait so u walk around the house u live at wit ur grandma and mother naked? im like ummmm yeah... they changed my diapers whats the big deal yo? they are used to me by now. one time my sisters husband came over unexpectedly tho hahaha. He knocks now!!!

Kristin Bacon

ehh I can't complain the Comcast guys always get pretty comfortable o_O hubby doesn't leave me alone anymore with them
greengrin.gif
Hahahahahaha yes i have had a cable guy make himself right at home!!!! Thats funny he was embarresed and let u get dressed, or he was jus a gentleman. I was cleaning in the court yard two days ago in a lil dress and thats it and the ups guy came and was staring so hard, then when he was driving away he was still staring i was like hmmmm im sweaty nasty dripping wet whatever haha if u like that