MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MakeupQueen4

Hmm well when I'm not quite certain how to pronounce a name I say that I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it wrong but I still give it a stab. I'd rather someone correct me and learn the proper way as opposed to being too embarrassed to try.
Ditto. I don't mind being corrected at all.

DarylandCarole

We always have different UPS guys but they always knock and wait for someone to come to the door.
I'd hate that. I'm normally sleeping during the day, but even if not I'm generally not that presentable at the time he gets here. I listen for the truck leaving and then I go grab my boxes. Guess I'm not that sociable.

MakeupQueen4

I'd hate that. I'm normally sleeping during the day, but even if not I'm generally not that presentable at the time he gets here. I listen for the truck leaving and then I go grab my boxes. Guess I'm not that sociable.
No one at my house sleeps during the day so we're good on that end. And as for the knocking ... I live in small town MS ... Everyone treats everyone like we're all neighbors *shrug* ... sometimes I ignore the UPS guy and he will just leave it on the porch

MakeupQueen4

Just like chewing gum! Once the flavors done throw it out, on to the next piece
girlhaha.gif
Exactly!

erine1881

they are excellent.. however MAC was first to market with a gel product for eyebrows.  The mistake was they made them LE and Anastasia picked up the slack and demand from customers.
MAC has had brow products for ages though. It's not just bc of ABH...
Exactly! ABH was just lucky that they picked up the slack where MAC left off by making them LE. ABH started out as a brow shaping company, and has expanded from there. MACs has learned from their mistake, somewhat, by bringing them brow fluidlines back as perm products. Now they just need to expand the colour range.
Some Youtubers need to put down the camera and pick up a book. A common problem with the twitter generation.
:werd:

MakeupQueen4

Whew I can't hang anymore. Calling it a night ladies. It was a pleasure stalking/talking with you all during this launch. I'll pop up in Osbourne's/Moody Blooms/Simpsons and what have you. I'm still trying to get my sea legs with following threads. Hope everyone has a great black box day tmrw!

Dolly Snow

Whew I can't hang anymore. Calling it a night ladies. It was a pleasure stalking/talking with you all during this launch. I'll pop up in Osbourne's/Moody Blooms/Simpsons and what have you. I'm still trying to get my sea legs with following threads. Hope everyone has a great black box day tmrw!
See ya at another collection! Lol at least you say bye...some don't!

Genn

Well, in all fairness I'm not trying to learn how to say some of those Nars names that they put out there. I'm all about that color description: yeah that orange gloss. Thank you mufe for just giving me numbers because Chanel got me out there just holding up what I want for the people at the counter.
I don't have a problem with people saying I don't know how to say this. At least I'm warned. LoL. My only example I can think of right now is "peony" it annoyed me when the you tuber kept saying wrong. Look it up. If its a French , Italian , or some language other than their native then I get it.

LiliV

I don't have a problem with people saying I don't know how to say this. At least I'm warned. LoL. My only example I can think of right now is "peony" it annoyed me when the you tuber kept saying wrong. Look it up. If its a French , Italian , or some language other than their native then I get it.
Drives me nuts when people say peony wrong!