MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

kait0

Youtubers seem to be having a hard time with the word Aphrodites lol. I figured that was a pretty well known name.

Medgal07

Heck yes, please don't call me ma'am... ick

eh...sure I've been called worse
I was walking in NYC once and a guy came up to me and said, "ma'am are you a nun?" Clearly he had stopped taking his meds or something but that was the funny of
my life time!!
lmao.gif

rae_rae21

I love Brow Wiz. Use it everyday with the pomade. Didn't care for the powder, though. I just don't like powder on my brows.
I think I'm the only one on the planet who hates it! Doesn't last long enough, the tip always breaks off for me, and I don't care for the color selection...I'm a weirdo!

Genn

Youtubers seem to be having a hard time with the word Aphrodites lol. I figured that was a pretty well known name.
That is one of my pet peeves. If you are going to tell us about it they should know how to say it or at least look it up. I notice it a lot on youtube.

shontay07108

I think I'm the only one on the planet who hates it! Doesn't last long enough, the tip always breaks off for me, and I don't care for the color selection...I'm a weirdo!
Not really. I've seen reviews that weren't glowing. I didn't love it either when I first tried it.

audraMUA

they are excellent.. however MAC was first to market with a gel product for eyebrows.  The mistake was they made them LE and Anastasia picked up the slack and demand from customers.
I didn't know they made gel before. I def know it wasn't a permanent item though. I really like Anastasia's and it's the only thing I use now. I hate using brow pencils now because of it :(

BrknFlwr85

Really? No way! I'm going to have check out some reviews on there for a quick laugh. I would be ashamed of myself if I posted a video reviewing products and couldn't pronounce the brand or product names.

shontay07108

That is one of my pet peeves. If you are going to tell us about it they should know how to say it or at least look it up. I notice it a lot on youtube.
Well, in all fairness I'm not trying to learn how to say some of those Nars names that they put out there. I'm all about that color description: yeah that orange gloss. Thank you mufe for just giving me numbers because Chanel got me out there just holding up what I want for the people at the counter.

MakeupQueen4

Random* I am always BEYOND annoyed when I post and I end up being the first post on a new page. Then I have to go back to the previous page and catch up. My OCD kicks in at the oddest times.

Oceanic Lily

You seem like a lot more mature than 19, but that definitely isn't a bad thing. I'm 25 and I honestly don't know where the years have gone since I graduated from high school. I have accomplished a lot in those years, but they flew by so fast.
I finished high school 2 years ago. Lol
" Umm .... Right. You there. In the Green. Exit Stage Left. Thank you."
lol.gif
cutey.gif

P.S. My daughter is a HARROWINGLY BEAUTEOUS BABE of SUBLIME intelligence...(to hear her tell it- to anyone that will listen
yahoo.gif
girlhaha.gif
sigh.gif
kissy.gif
!!!!) and she is convinced there is no better age! So if you have found your way here at the tender age of 20- you are doing things ALL kinds of WONDERFUL! The cross generation thing going on here is quite amazing and exhilarating!

Latest posts