MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Medgal07

Well, in all fairness I'm not trying to learn how to say some of those Nars names that they put out there. I'm all about that color description: yeah that orange gloss. Thank you mufe for just giving me numbers because Chanel got me out there just holding up what I want for the people at the counter.
Flashcards & ish
lmao.gif

pinkswoon

It makes me sad that people dont know who aphrodite is... I made a reference to the goddess at work and no one knew what I was talking about ... I feel like there's so much information out there why not make yourself more knowledgable?? Part of the allure of this collection for me anyway are the names...

Dolly Snow

A mix of both is a good thing. And I could totally deal with that. But I have never been in to wishy washy pushover sweet guys. Give me tattooed devil may care attitude fellas any day. Bonus if he is a musician.
Lol Yes! I agree! This guy I am sort of seeing now is very sweet and kind.....and he is the tie you up kind haha.

rae_rae21

Youtube why you no hooked on phonics!?!
I can barely stand to watch YT anymore..only a select few "gurus" can be tolerated at this point...sometimes I watch just for s&g...and I swear if I see one more video plugging Whitening Lightening or Twisted Silver, I may scream.

audraMUA

I'm like I want this thing and just turn the label to them. They don't even say what it is. We both know to not even try it! Not once have I heard a saleslady attempt to say a Chanel shade name. :lol:
There's something called French xD what I hear being mispronounced is boi-ing from benefit. It's pronounced boing. Not boy-ing lol

LiliV

I'm like I want this thing and just turn the label to them. They don't even say what it is. We both know to not even try it! Not once have I heard a saleslady attempt to say a Chanel shade name. :lol:
On the rare occasion I go to a counter (prefer online shopping) I always use the Chanel numbers. I speak French and when I use the names I get blank stares or a response with a mispronunciation/totally different name

audraMUA

On the rare occasion I go to a counter (prefer online shopping) I always use the Chanel numbers. I speak French and when I use the names I get blank stares or a response with a mispronunciation/totally different name
Are you French?

Jaymuhlee

they are excellent.. however MAC was first to market with a gel product for eyebrows. The mistake was they made them LE and Anastasia picked up the slack and demand from customers.
^^ is what I was referring to. Still have an unopened Girl Boy from my redhead days...

MakeupQueen4

I can barely stand to watch YT anymore..only a select few "gurus" can be tolerated at this point...sometimes I watch just for s&g...and I swear if I see one more video plugging Whitening Lightening or Twisted Silver, I may scream.
I despise WL simply because everyone got on the "let me promote this free crap I got" train ... Just like Motives ... I hate when products are shoved down my throat like that. Not classy.

hitchcockblonde

I can't believe I just went through all the posts from last night and today. My internet went out around 2 but luckily it was back up when I woke up around 8. I managed to snag Mystical and Golden just for the compact. I decided to hold off on AS for now. @Mac-Guy I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the ED Bronzers. I am pale and cool-toned I believe. I wear Nars Mont Blanc. And as a side note I dreamed that this collection went up and when I checked the color description for Modern Lure it just said penis so thanks ladies for all your horny thoughts last night infecting my dreams haha.

blushingbunny

Hmm well when I'm not quite certain how to pronounce a name I say that I'm not sure if I'm pronouncing it wrong but I still give it a stab. I'd rather someone correct me and learn the proper way as opposed to being too embarrassed to try.

hitchcockblonde

I really hate terms of endearment. All of them. Just call me by my name. I'm not the mushy sugary sweet type.
Yes, this! Looking at Mother's Day cards recently made me want to blow my head off. I would never say that kind of sappy shit and my mom knows it, she's the same way with less cursing.

Latest posts