MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
This looks like the collection of re-promotes..... :/ but, packaging!
Could be some repromotes, but most of the eyeshadows look new to me. I hope we get the colourstory soon!
The bag looks cute but I'll definitely stick to just the nude lippie and a bronzer.

Beautybuyer

YW :) Could be some repromotes, but most of the eyeshadows look new to me. I hope we get the colourstory soon! The bag looks cute but I'll definitely stick to just the nude lippie and a bronzer.
Thank you so much miss detective!! Did these pop up tonight? I agree most shadows look new to me. It's hard to tell by promos. This is the 4 Ed collection right? It's going to look similar but be different at the same time?

Dolly Snow

Looking at all the pics, I really want both blushes, and two lippies. Of course pending descriptions and finishes then I can make a final list.
cheerleader.gif
But I am one happy girl looking at the pictures!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So all eye shadows are re promotes: gleam, sumptuous olive, lustre leaf, club and beauty marked! Gonna get me another club!!!
greengrin.gif
I doubt they are... unless they made ED versions of those shades. But who knows.
I'm assuming that website just listed those shades as alternatives for the ED eyeshadows in this collection.

dorni

After taking a close look at those pictures that Naynadine found (TY!!!), one lipstick, one blush and now i'm on the fence about the Compact. It does look a lot like the usual suspects (Refined and Refined Golden Bronzers) to me.

Those e/s are definitly not the perm. ones that are mentioned on that site.

Miss Dynamite

According to that site, if you scroll over the pictures, these are some of the names:

Extra Dimension Blush:
Sea Me, Hear Me
Seduced At Sea

Extra Dimension Eyeshadow:
Fathoms Deep
Legendary Lure
Lorelei
Sea Worship
SilverSun
Soul Serenade

Lipglass:
Clearwater
Modern Lure
Peachstock
Seducing Sound
Water Deities

Lipstick:
Enchanted One
Goddess Of The Sea
Mystical
Pet Me, Please

Dolly Snow

[COLOR=CC99FF]According to that site, if you scroll over the pictures, these are some of the names:[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Extra Dimension Blush: Sea Me, Hear Me Seduced At Sea[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Extra Dimension Eyeshadow: Fathoms Deep Legendary Lure Lorelei Sea Worship SilverSun Soul Serenade[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Lipglass: Clearwater Modern Lure Peachstock Seducing Sound Water Deities[/COLOR] [COLOR=CC99FF]Lipstick: Enchanted One Goddess Of The Sea Mystical Pet Me, Please[/COLOR]
ahh those names!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
According to that site, if you scroll over the pictures, these are some of the names:

Extra Dimension Blush:
Sea Me, Hear Me
Seduced At Sea

Fathoms Deep
Legendary Lure
Lorelei
Sea Worship
SilverSun
Soul Serenade

Lipglass:
Clearwater
Modern Lure
Peachstock
Seducing Sound
Water Deities

Lipstick:
Enchanted One
Goddess Of The Sea
Mystical
Pet Me, Please
Ooh, thanks so much for this!

Great, now I want Lorelei for the name, lol.

Miss Dynamite

I think I'm gonna have to cut down other collections for this one...beautiful packaging, cute names, AND Extra Dimension! After seeing the new pics and everything, I want

Extra Dimension Blush:
Sea Me, Hear Me
Seduced At Sea

Fathoms Deep
Lorelei
Sea Worship (maybe)
SilverSun
Soul Serenade

Lipglass:
Clearwater
Modern Lure