MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

alexisweaver

A nude matte...hmm for me that sounds awful lol This is how I picture it on me
a3e19d2b_image.jpeg
Haha omg too funny

ahellokittybaby

I know I'm not in the majority, but I really love cremesheens lipsticks. I love the packaging for this collection its the most unique I've seen MAC do. The purple lipstick is calling my name even though I probably don't need it. I can't wait to see the color story to help narrow it down!

MakeupAddict22

I know I'm not in the majority, but I really love cremesheens lipsticks. I love the packaging for this collection its the most unique I've seen MAC do. The purple lipstick is calling my name even though I probably don't need it. I can't wait to see the color story to help narrow it down!
I love cremesheens too!!

Rebellefleur

Cant wait for the color story!!
The lipsticks in this collection are different.. but I see what they were going for. I wished they would put in atleast one summery color though...a coral maybe?..=\

Kristin Bacon

Cant wait for the color story!!
The lipsticks in this collection are different.. but I see what they were going for. I wished they would put in atleast one summery color though...a coral maybe?..=\
I feel u on that. i always want a coral!! Pending swatches i do think i want two or three of these lipsticks tho!! Cant wait to find out what the Lady Gaga stuff will be!! Should have some coral in there!!!

Kristin Bacon

I know I'm not in the majority, but I really love cremesheens lipsticks. I love the packaging for this collection its the most unique I've seen MAC do. The purple lipstick is calling my name even though I probably don't need it. I can't wait to see the color story to help narrow it down!
I love the cremesheens!!!! Some of my atf are in that finish. Of royalty from fab felines omg i adore that lipstick

BeautyRN

I'm excited about this whole collection especially because I'm just getting reacquainted with Mac. The packaging is sooooo adorable!

Bcteagirl

That purple will be tried on and possibly purchased. Same with the mysterious S&M matte lipstick. I don't need the lipglasses/lip liners, and will need a closer look at the eyeshadows/liners to make a decision.

steaminghot

I was looking at the purple lipstick. The first thing my eyes noticed. But, it depends on the finish and I will for sure get the matte nude. You can never have a enough nudes and I would feel so bad buy it for the packaging. I know I will use it.