MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MUAddict

*Sucks teeth*
001_unsure.gif
that sure looks like a beautiful collection

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Quote:

I know, I know...I'm just on matte overload! Playland got my amplified juices flowing again!! Doesn't mean I don't love my mattes. My lips could just use a different texture now and then.

YAY Team Amplified!!! Is that a thing? Can we make that a thing??? lol
It's totally a thing! If not, we just made it one, lol. I'm also on Team Lustre.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Summer Shower in this packaking!
heart.gif
Even the name would have been perfect.
I would have liked that too. Although I'm pleasantly surprised by the colour range, because it's kind of unexpected for a summer collection.

sungelly87

Love the promo pic, Tarte did a collection with the Aqualilies, synchronized swim team a while ago. Those colors were much brighter...at first I didn't like the fact that this mac collection was lacking brights but now I'm beginning to appreciate it.

DMcG9

Love the promo pic, Tarte did a collection with the Aqualilies, synchronized swim team a while ago. Those colors were much brighter...at first I didn't like the fact that this mac collection was lacking brights but now I'm beginning to appreciate it.
I loved that collection. My favourite item was the teal amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner. Such a beautiful colour.

Miss Dynamite

I wouldn't mind a lipstick called S&M, but I understand the V2. It might just be an abbrevation of the actual name.

It's totally a thing! If not, we just made it one, lol. I'm also on Team Lustre.
Heck I'm on team everything as long as it isn't a retro matte or the dry frosts. I don't enjoy having all the life sucked out of my lips.

MatteMacLips

I have so many purple lipsticks from last year alone. I put them on and my bf swears they are all the same and even when a few are, I'm like "No babe the texture is different." I guess you're right though. I'll still buy it. Maybe yellow lipstick is as risqué as MAC will get this year. I only own a few MAC shadows so maybe I'll follow your lead on that.
[COLOR=CC99FF]I agree, I thought this one would be all aquas/teals.  I still like it though, and hopefully next year will be more colorful.  I think I want all of the EDES, unless 1 is A Natural Flirt, I have enough of that one to last me. and the purple lippies are a must![/COLOR]

Miss Dynamite

I have so many purple lipsticks from last year alone. I put them on and my bf swears they are all the same and even when a few are, I'm like "No babe the texture is different." I guess you're right though. I'll still buy it. Maybe yellow lipstick is as risqué as MAC will get this year. I only own a few MAC shadows so maybe I'll follow your lead on that.
Purple lips are one of my weaknesses, along with anything Extra Dimension. xD

Martina2

I would like to have Whisper of gilt EDSF (which is on my wishlist for a very long time) and in this packaging it would be amazing! And sorry girls if my english is not correct I am from Slovakia :D