MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Miss Dynamite

SS is very versatile:

2 passes = nice sheen similar to TM, yet lighter and more summery
4 passes = transparent silver sheen (at least on mauvey lips)
6+ passes = pearlized nude effect
15+ passes = frosted mess aka the blogger who shall not be named. But I,m still grateful for her rating/application as it meant that SS would last for a quite a while before it sold out.
I'm confused...I can barely see the lipstick at all in her swatches. For some reason, I like SS though...even though it's so sheer.

BitterSweet1016

Okay a few things:
1.Please don't mind the disgusting burn on my hand :(
2.I didn't realize how badly I need to pluck my eyebrows until the flash of my camera showed me every stray hair hahaha
3. Goddess of the Sea is LOVELY. I'm so glad I decided to get it!
4. The swatches on my hand are a brown liner from Lush, a blue liner from NYX, same NYX liner over a black liner (my AA lippies were just 2 of lots of new makeups today!!
yahoo.gif
), then Clear Waters lipglass, and Goddess of the Sea lipstick.
5. Super pleased. 10/10. Would recommend ordering things you aren't even sure you want in a panic while at work.
GoTS looks wonderful on you.

AutumnMoon

Okay a few things:
2.I didn't realize how badly I need to pluck my eyebrows until the flash of my camera showed me every stray hair hahaha
4. The swatches on my hand are a brown liner from Lush, a blue liner from NYX, same NYX liner over a black liner (my AA lippies were just 2 of lots of new makeups today!!
yahoo.gif
5. Super pleased. 10/10. Would recommend ordering things you aren't even sure you want in a panic while at work.
Your lips are awesome. Everything looks great on you! The blush is perfect for you.

mousygiggles

Okay a few things:
yahoo.gif
AMAZING on you!

MissAileen

Just got home from a longgg busy day and my package was here! Opened it up right away, and the packaging is soo pretty, obsessed with it. Enchanted one is such a pretty natural color to wear everyday, and the blush SMHM is gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

I might need to order the other blush, ahhhh Nordies here I come for that item!
type.gif

pretty_melody

Ahh my stuff came today!

Goddess of the sea *excuse the whole uh face thing*
I kind of feel like a bad ass when I wear this color. This is a pretty statement color that's unusual but gorgeous and very wearable

Mystical It's such a pretty everyday color I think it'll be a favorite color for a lot of people *due to the light I'm sure it's a little bit lighter on my lips in the pic then real life*

Siren Song Mac_guy wasn't kidding when he said this was a gorgeous nude! It just screams sexy to me! This is a surprise standout in this collection for pale girls,so pretty! This is indeed backup worthy.

Dolly Snow

Okay a few things:
yahoo.gif
To damn cute I swear! Love it on you!

Dolly Snow

Goddess of the sea *excuse the whole uh face thing* I kind of feel like a bad ass when I wear this color. This is a pretty statement color that's unusual but gorgeous and very wearable

Mystical It's such a pretty everyday color I think it'll be a favorite color for a lot of people *due to the light I'm sure it's a little bit lighter on my lips in the pic then real life*

Siren Song Mac_guy wasn't kidding when he said this was a gorgeous nude! It just screams sexy to me! This is a surprise standout in this collection for pale girls,so pretty! This is indeed backup worthy.
Beautiful!

Latest posts