MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

singer82

Thank you so much Erine! I think I want both hehe. And crap want Sea Worship too. I knew my low buy was in trouble worth this collection! I do have Lunar from the first ed release though. Are they different enough?
Fathoms Deep. The blue tones will bring out the gold more in your eyes. But you can still wear the other shadow as well. This made me snort :lol: Based on your picture you look more C3 to me. But pics are always hard to tell. But, with the weather getting nicer, if you're gonna tan, you could go up to C4. The formula is sheer enough that you could go with the darker shade now and lighten it up by mixing it with moisturizer, then going full on if you get darker. But if stay the same shade, that wouldn't work. But I'm gonna say C3 just based on your pic.

vanessas82

Okay!! Tonight I was playing with my goodies Pet me please, goddess of the sea and goddess of the sea topped with Modern lure my bathroom lighting isn't that good sorry
f258a606_image.jpeg
Those brows! :eyelove:

Uptownbackinit

I understand, I was a good kid too. But because of my CBF lol everyone always thought I was the trouble maker. Police men always want to think the worst in people. I suppose that is part of their job though.  I thankfully have never had that happen. I worried and I still worry about being pulled over for my appearance. Everyone else in my family has, for no reason. Yea girl, stop being lazy, do your hair lol. What kind of color are you planning on if you did it? I am on tuesday I think, I wanted it done so when I get my AA stuff I could have beautiful hair for pics lol.
Stupid popos! And I know, I know. My hair is currently like a medium reddish blonde. But I need to finish pulling the red out and then darken the top part and lighten the ends. So like a ombré. That way when my natural color comes in it will be okay. I would only have to upkeep the lighter blonde parts. I'm so picky about who does my hair though, I only allow myself to do it. I've had to many people mess it up. So myself it is! I wish I could do fun colors again. But being a grown up and having to work sucks. Ohhhhh what color doing?! Your gonna rockin' AS I sure hope!

Dolly Snow

Ohhhhh what color doing?! Your gonna rockin' AS I sure hope!
Oh that does sound pretty. That is so cool that you do your own hair. I am to lazy to actually do it myself lol
I like the Ombre look, that's what I tell people about my hair currently.
Right now my roots are coming in strong, I have not bleached it in 5 months I think maybe 6.
So I did it bright red, and after 4 months, the color started to fade finally.
It was bright red still and then dark ass roots. Now its like this weird red/pink orange at the bottom.
So now I am going to bleach my roots. I was thinking of Bright red again.
I have yet to decide though because I wanted to go back to hot pink, which I had for years.
We will see on Tuesday lol. I let my sister do my hair, she is licensed to do it so might as well take advantage right?
Yes to rockin' AS!

Madie

Swatches of the Extra Dimension Bronzers on my NC20 skin to compare. Sorry about the background, I just grabbed it to correct the color balance. xP

Also,
newhere.gif
I just joined recently because I really wanted to contribute and to be apart of the community more instead of just being a giant creeper...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Aphrodite's Shell and then Delphic. Dark swatches in the middle and light/medium swatches on the outside.

Dolly Snow

Swatches of the Extra Dimension Bronzers on my NC20 skin to compare. Sorry about the background, I just grabbed it to correct the color balance. xP

Also,
newhere.gif
I just joined recently because I really wanted to contribute and to be apart of the community more instead of just being a giant creeper...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Aphrodite's Shell and then Delphic. Dark swatches in the middle and light/medium swatches on the outside.
Welcome! Lol @ the giant creeper part lol
Anyways beautiful swatches. I love AS in your swatch, looks very neutral to me.

SydVicious

Also,
newhere.gif
blush-anim-cl.gif

Welcome, and thanks for the swatches!! These are actually very true to color, you did a great job. :)

Madie

Welcome, and thanks for the swatches!! These are actually very true to color, you did a great job. :)
Thank you! =] I really tried because I just kept remembering some review I saw where they said the bronzers looked pretty much the same. It made me feel so confused. lol

martiangurll

cb76ee06_20140518_023058.jpeg
I know I am a little late to this party but here is my haul. Swatches later... AS edb RG bronzer FD & Loralei edes GOTS, PMP, SS, & M lipsticks Both brushes

Dolly Snow

Thank you! It's really what I was though. lol I would read through and laugh at the jokes and everything... >.>
Yeah I feel like it's a perfect mix of a pinky neutrally bronze that has a satin finish.
(Creeper mode) I really hope you get your hands on it when you it releases in store.... >.> (awkward laugh)

Thank you! =] I really tried because I just kept remembering some review I saw where they said the bronzers looked pretty much the same. It made me feel so confused. lol
Omg lol I literally laughed so hard at that.
I guess it is known I missed out on AS lol and hopefully get it in store.
At least you joined now lol and you can like laugh at jokes with us now.

Madie

Omg lol I literally laughed so hard at that.
I guess it is known I missed out on AS lol and hopefully get it in store.
At least you joined now lol and you can like laugh at jokes with us now.
xP I really hope you do too! It was honestly my whole incentive to join. You guys all seem really amazing
blush-anim-cl.gif

Latest posts