MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

cowabungadude

My kids Dad would come out of a gas station and tell me the girl asked for him number or gave him free coffee. I was like
girlhaha.gif
Sorry, mousy, I quoted the wrong gal haha <3

Marsha Pomells

A yr ago i was hanging out with this guy who seemed cool, then i came over once and he said why do u have all that makeup on? thats for ugly girls, dont do that i dont like it. I was like hmmm..... not calling u again. I cant stand guys llike that, go somewhere else cuz i aint the one honey!:getyou:
I don't like men like that. The way I see it, if you don't like my makeup you like me. Especially my eye and lip make up. If I decide to wear red eyes and black lips on a date, get over it.
OMG yes! I don't need a man to support or understand my makeup habit. I just need him to STFU about it and let me do me. If a man told me I wore to much makeup or owned to much he would be gone faster than you can say bippity boppity buh bye b*tch.
That's one of the reasons I broke up with my most recent ex. I wore Apocalips on our last date, a lot of people LOVED it and he said to me 'why are you wearing THAT colour? It looks ridiculous' etc. blocked his number, thrown out everything that reminded me of him. I've worn Illamasqua's Violate lipgloss and Apocalips to work (on different days of course) and not a single fuck (sorry for my French) was given by me and my colleagues that day (except for my line manager - he isn't that fond of teal lipstick)
I saw an IG post that said "never date a man who takes more selfies than you" and I was like "soundest dating advice EVER"
That's real talk right there, I don't want to hum or sing that Carly Simon/Janet Jackson song every time he looks in the mirror/take a selfies/both
Hahaha yup yup
Me and my mates went a bit crazy with 3D Gold on a couple of nights out. We came back to a glittery front room and bedroom.
cb76ee06_20140518_023058.jpeg
I know I am a little late to this party but here is my haul. Swatches later... AS edb RG bronzer FD & Loralei edes GOTS, PMP, SS, & M lipsticks Both brushes
Have fun with your haul

beautycool

dac7cbe5_image.jpeg
Here's my aqua Coll so far still need a few more items I got one of the glosses and lipsticks yesterday water descieties and Siren song Sorry about picture I had the light on as dark and never have no room to do fab pics lol x As everything is everywhere at the moment due to packing x As moving soon OMG yesterday think I saw a shell bronzer and it's sparkly I think it was that one x :) It was lovely A shell is lighter than Delphic but I think we all know that by now lol :)

Dolly Snow

dac7cbe5_image.jpeg
Here's my aqua Coll so far still need a few more items I got one of the glosses and lipsticks yesterday water descieties and Siren song Sorry about picture I had the light on as dark and never have no room to do fab pics lol x As everything is everywhere at the moment due to packing x As moving soon OMG yesterday think I saw a shell bronzer and it's sparkly I think it was that one x :) It was lovely A shell is lighter than Delphic but I think we all know that by now lol :)
Beautiful haul! Enjoy all your goodies! How are you liking Siren Song?

MACina

Swatches of the Extra Dimension Bronzers on my NC20 skin to compare. Sorry about the background, I just grabbed it to correct the color balance. xP

Also,
newhere.gif
I just joined recently because I really wanted to contribute and to be apart of the community more instead of just being a giant creeper...
blush-anim-cl.gif

Aphrodite's Shell and then Delphic. Dark swatches in the middle and light/medium swatches on the outside.

specktra_welcome.gif
Madie!

Thank you for the swatches
bouquet.gif

beautycool

Hi yes I like siren song love the texture too Reminds me of another mac colour But I cannot think what x Maybe pretty please but I think it's darker not sure I love it though it's better than pet me please I think :) I don't like mystical much I don't know why I really wanna try the gots Though I need it x lol x But not sure It suit me tbh

Ajigglin

SS really does look nice, but the true test is to see how it looks on dark-skinned beauties. I still suspect some ashiness on the lips.

dcarrington

SS really does look nice, but the true test is to see how it looks on dark-skinned beauties. I still suspect some ashiness on the lips.
I'm hoping to see lipswatches of Siren Song and Pet Me Please on a WOC soon. Those colors i havent seen on anyone of a deeper complexion to help me make a decision.

Latest posts