MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

hopefulheart

Swatches of the Extra Dimension Bronzers on my NC20 skin to compare. Sorry about the background, I just grabbed it to correct the color balance. xP Also, :new:  I just joined recently because I really wanted to contribute and to be apart of the community more instead of just being a giant creeper... :blush: Aphrodite's Shell and then Delphic. Dark swatches in the middle and light/medium swatches on the outside.
Welcome!! Thanks for the swatches! I'm going back and forth on AS. Looks gorgeous here.
Did a look with AS and SS song . Back to what whats important  
Both look gorgeous on you!! I can't decide whether or not I really need/want AS.

pretty_melody

Thanks for the swatches! I'm going back and forth on AS. Looks gorgeous here.
I'm gonna be an enabler and just tell you it would look so pretty with your complexion.
whistle.gif

dcarrington

I know that I saw PMP on a woman of color, but it wasn't on here. I wish I could remember. I think it was in a YouTube video. It looked beautiful. (I think it may have been the old version, though, which some people say was slightly different.)
Thank you. I didn't hear about this new version being slightly different than the old version. All the reason why when MAC comes out with a color/shade that you love, you better back it up because it may not come back the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by Suhsealeh

http://youtu.be/3R3_wK7oiF0

First one is PMP.
Thank you so much for the link. I checked it out and it looks like something I would like. I think I'll take my chances. Ugh I wish I had access to a pro discount card. this would make my life so much easier. Better yet, Mac should just make their regular prices look more like their pro discount prices.

Mac-Guy

Thank you. I didn't hear about this new version being slightly different than the old version. All the reason why when MAC comes out with a color/shade that you love, you better back it up because it may not come back the same.
Thank you so much for the link. I checked it out and it looks like something I would like. I think I'll take my chances. Ugh I wish I had access to a pro discount card. this would make my life so much easier. Better yet, Mac should just make their regular prices look more like their pro discount prices.
Yup.

meaghanb123

I just realized that I've been reading about the wonders of SS and interpreted it as siren song but just realized maybe everyone means the lipgloss seducing sound?!?