MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Madie

My niece is 4 and lives with me. When I do my makeup, she likes all the lippies but just like me blush is her favorite lol. When I am on here shes tells me "you are typing makeup right?" Lol I'm like yea yea makeup lol.
Super duper ridiculously cute!
heart.gif

Kristin Bacon

My niece is 4 and lives with me. When I do my makeup, she likes all the lippies but just like me blush is her favorite lol. When I am on here shes tells me "you are typing makeup right?" Lol I'm like yea yea makeup lol.
that is cute she will be one of us! My grandma LOVES to see my makeup and the swatches so much. She used to wear wigs, lashes, lots of makeup and lots of bling, so she likes all my stuff. I do her makeup sometimes for her cuz she dosnt go out much but its hard to do ur eyebrows and shadow when ur almost blind without glasses. Its cute, she has tons of my bling in her jewelry box. I used to wake up and she would be in my room looking thru all my bling finding something she wanted to wear

Uptownbackinit

that is cute she will be one of us! My grandma LOVES to see my makeup and the swatches so much. She used to wear wigs, lashes, lots of makeup and lots of bling, so she likes all my stuff. I do her makeup sometimes for her cuz she dosnt go out much but its hard to do ur eyebrows and shadow when ur almost blind without glasses. Its cute, she has tons of my bling in her jewelry box. I used to wake up and she would be in my room looking thru all my bling finding something she wanted to wear
I love cute grandmas and their bling!

Kristin Bacon

That's a great story. I used to wear light pink. & light blue ES so I have a major aversion to those colors on my eyes now, although I'm trying to overcome it in a more fashion forward way. Once I started with the red lippie in 5th grade, I never stopped.
I used to wear baby blue es with pure frosty white under my brow then a white liner under the brow but NOT blended ugghhh so nasty. It took me years to be able to wear baby blue shadow again. Just never again in that same ugly manner lol. and still no frosty whites.

LiliV

Aww I miss when my grandma would wear makeup! She doesn't anymore but I remember as a kid she always had these crazy neon lipsticks, I think that's where I get my love of coral from lol And her drawn on eyebrows that she's had since the late 1920's and thought looked totally natural lol

Spanky

Agreed, I believe that. I always make homemade, never pre cut anything. I do enjoy soup, so I do try it from various places. But Chicken soup can make everyone better maybe not literally but it lifts the spirits as far as I have seen.  My mother was always the cook, my entire family cooked, my aunts, my uncles everyone loves cooking. I took over cooking about 8 years ago because my mother couldn't anymore due to health issues. I enjoy it but some days I get tired and don't feel like it.  I am really sorry you aren't doing well babe. That is very unfortunate. I do hope you feel better and are able to cook again. 
You are too kind, got all teary. Hugs to you. I am sure my hubs shares the same sentiment, get well so you can cook, poor thing misses out on a lot of wifely duties.

Latest posts