MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

charleyscreams

Great! Glad you know
lol.gif

Kristin Bacon

My pup Lily does that. By my side all the time. Dahlia could care less. But they both like to EAT makeup!
Sounds like my Mr Cakes, he even follows me to the kitchen, bathroom, to get the mail. He likes to look at my swatches and lick them. In the past he had chewed up some lip gelees so they squirted out all over grrr!!! They want what mommy has

Madie

She is with me twenty four seven, she is always following me around lol
Awww... that's so sweet <3 It's even sweeter of you to take care of her 24/7. I think kids are adorable but I can't keep up with them for more than a couple hours at a time LOL

mousygiggles

Sounds like my Mr Cakes, he even follows me to the kitchen, bathroom, to get the mail. He likes to look at my swatches and lick them. In the past he had chewed up some lip gelees so they squirted out all over grrr!!! They want what mommy has
Thank goodness my dog has not done that. When she was a puppy she ate my phone and one of my UGGs but nothing since. I think I would be more mad about the makeup.

hwdsprincess

Whoa this thread is worse than fire gets bigger by the minute I was on 432 skipped to 479 lol hope I get my Delphic and two lipsticks...maybe blush and eyeshadow :shock:

Dolly Snow

My pup Lily does that. By my side all the time. Dahlia could care less. But they both like to EAT makeup!
Aww how cute! They eat makeup lol oh no! Does it make them sick? Because my little doggie chippo ate an eyeshadow once and he was sick everywhere. Had to take him to the vet!

Kristin Bacon

Thank goodness my dog has not done that. When she was a puppy she ate my phone and one of my UGGs but nothing since. I think I would be more mad about the makeup.
Yeah i wasnt happy it was a lip gelee i hunted down on ebay, Cellopink i believe. i electrical taped it all up, but the stuff is greasy and still spooged out all over so i b2m it they laughed i had my pup in his purse and pointed to him then they really laughed. he is better now, but he likes to hid my victorias secret thongs dosnt ruin them, jus hids them under the damn bed haha. he brought one out to the UPS guy once, i was like ohhhhh thanks cakes not embarressing at all~
sigh.gif

Spanky

Fix+ is my fave!! I have a mini in my purse and a big one on my vanity next to the bed. Its so nice to spray it on when its hot, smells fantastic and so refreshing. Or its the best when i matte out my face with studio fix and need it to melt into the skin so it looks more natural!
Ahhhhhh good tip. Why haven't I dine this yet?i have not liked the way SF & MSFN has been looking on me, I'll have to give this a try. I did it with something else recently too, duh.
that is cute she will be one of us! My grandma LOVES to see my makeup and the swatches so much. She used to wear wigs, lashes, lots of makeup and lots of bling, so she likes all my stuff. I do her makeup sometimes for her cuz she dosnt go out much but its hard to do ur eyebrows and shadow when ur almost blind without glasses. Its cute, she has tons of my bling in her jewelry box. I used to wake up and she would be in my room looking thru all my bling finding something she wanted to wear
Aww how sweet. I love my g'ma too. She is very spunky. I was just telling someone earlier about how herself, my mom, sister & nieces are always complimentary of my MU looks. But it's funny b/c I'll be sporting an electric teal & blue double winged cat eye & my g am will be like that looks so great. I really like your MU...what are you wearing, she does tai chi every week. & is more active than I am, no joke. My mom is pretty classic with her MU but. I got her turned on to the fluidline gel for the brows & even though I gave her some she called me from the MAC store to tell the person what to give her. I was like mom it's not out until the 22nd & she's totally going to get it. I'm thinking in my head, lol my mom is now stalking MAC...
I used to wear baby blue es with pure frosty white under my brow then a white liner under the brow but NOT blended ugghhh so nasty. It took me years to be able to wear baby blue shadow again. Just never again in that same ugly manner lol. and still no frosty whites.
It takes a while to get those associations out of our minds. But know we know how to use these colors just in shades that actually work for us. It's not a one color fits all world of MU anymore, thank g-d.

Latest posts