MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

novocainedreams

Well lol I love children! Her sister is 13 now and I raised her too. I was only a teenager when she was born and took care of her. It sounds bad I know, but I wanted to do it!
That's me and my niece...she is 3 and she looooves my makeup and every time I am putting it on she comes over to me and picks out the "yipgoss" she wants to put on her lips, and loves feeling the face brush on her cheeks. She's coming out to visit in a week and I can't wait, she doesn't live with us yet(my parents are trying to get custody of her).

Madie

Well lol I love children! Her sister is 13 now and I raised her too. I was only a teenager when she was born and took care of her. It sounds bad I know, but I wanted to do it!
That is ridiculously amazing of you, seriously. I very much doubt I would have been able to do that.... seriously you deserve some respect
th_worship.gif

Kristin Bacon

It takes a while to get those associations out of our minds. But know we know how to use these colors just in shades that actually work for us. It's not a one color fits all world of MU anymore, thank g-d.
Yes the fix+ makes the powder jus melt into the skin looking so perfectly natural, i didnt start using it til last year. And thats so cute she likes the bright teals and cat eyeliner. so does my grandma. when i showed her the teal electric cool shadow and the teal pigment and ultramarine glitter she was like wow its soooo pretty!!! I got her and my mom doing darker smokey eyes. My mom has see thru eyebrows like me and i FINALLY got her to wear a pencil on them too haha. And she is now addicted to lipgloss like me. I even got my tom boy sister wearing soft brown shadow and paint pots and fluidlines! so proud of them hehe. The brow gel is my HG my mom wants mine so im gonna get her one too, her bday is june 21st. gonna get her that and a brush for it. And thankfully makeup colors have come a long way!!!! My mother jus never taught me how to do makeup i taught myself and i was super goth from age 12-17 so it was all black spider webs swirls, halloween makeup, wet and wild stuff and some shitty hot topic makeup. back then crazy colors were hard to find. The first time i saw a Mac stand i almost had a heart attack, it was everything i had ever dreamed of for makeup. was yrs later when i finally had the money to go there.

JenMakeupHair

Yeah i wasnt happy it was a lip gelee i hunted down on ebay, Cellopink i believe. i electrical taped it all up, but the stuff is greasy and still spooged out all over so i b2m it they laughed i had my pup in his purse and pointed to him then they really laughed.
I LOVED the gelee formula. I also had Cellopink & Amber Russe. Miss them :eek:hboy:

DarylandCarole

I have to go get something from my car, so Nordies will probably put things up as soon as I walk out the door. Like when I used to smoke, if you lit up in a restaurant your food would come right then.