MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

Amber Russe. Miss them
ohboy.gif
I had amber russe too. it was one of the only lippies to ever go bad on me i b2m it. I still have a few from fashion flower and champale. i wonder if they will ever make more. i adore them so much. i have preppy pink too, LOVE them!

Dolly Snow

That's me and my niece...she is 3 and she looooves my makeup and every time I am putting it on she comes over to me and picks out the "yipgoss" she wants to put on her lips, and loves feeling the face brush on her cheeks. She's coming out to visit in a week and I can't wait, she doesn't live with us yet(my parents are trying to get custody of her).
I hope your parents get custody! That is adorable. I love to watch the 4 year old play with makeup! She loves my brushes. I ask her sometimes what should I wear lol she always picks very iinteresting colors :haha:

Dolly Snow

This really miss having a dog, I really want to adopt one but I haven't had one in so long I'm worried I won't be able to take care of it as well as I should. That is ridiculously amazing of you, seriously. I very much doubt I would have been able to do that.... seriously you deserve some respect :bowdown:  
Thank you !