MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

LauraLara

Been stalking 4 hours now. Husband is asleep on the floor by the couch, snoring as loud as possible. He tried, right?

erine1881

Sounds like my Mr Cakes, he even follows me to the kitchen, bathroom, to get the mail. He likes to look at my swatches and lick them. In the past he had chewed up some lip gelees so they squirted out all over grrr!!! They want what mommy has
That's her! She comes to find me when i go to the bathroom, and even knocks on the door when it's closed. Then comes and sits in there, gives me a kiss, and then leaves. Both of the girls, when they were pups, got ahold of my studio finish concealer and there was NW20 all over their black faces! It was too cute and funny to to be mad at them! :lol: And Dahlia loves to lick the swatches off my hand too. She loves the vanilla smell and taste!

LouGarner

He can't be real! Who is that?
i don't know who he is but this picture is very nice lol
holysheep.gif

erine1881

Aww how cute! They eat makeup lol oh no! Does it make them sick? Because my little doggie chippo ate an eyeshadow once and he was sick everywhere. Had to take him to the vet!
They haven't gotten sick yet. Thankfully they've only destroyed a SFC, a LE eye kohl (i get no kick :( ) and just shattered the lid and put a little dent in my heroine shadow. I think that's all they've destroyed :hmm:
Omg I love your new avatar such a beautiful dramatic look
Thanks love! :heart:
Are they always right on time or are they late sometimes? I know you guys said the time is usually the same.
Maybe 10mims late at the most.

Latest posts