MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

NaniLovesMAC

Yay!! Thank you girls for the link! I got everything I wanted!
pompom.gif
You guys rock! Couldn't have stayed up without your company!!

nanaparty.gif

Picked up Mystical, AS and Sea Me Hear Me! I'm so very happy I didn't miss out this time, fingers crossed since I went with Macy's!!
mac_atemywallet.gif

novocainedreams

I'm baaaaack. Couldn't sleep much anyways, damn anxiety. I see Nordie's is still having labor pains. And I'm not paying no zillion dollars to ship one damn lipstick, I just want one lippie damn it!
blah.gif

SydVicious

Yeah that big guy is for MUAs. Definitely too big for the average Joe and Jane.
I really love it, and I'm going to be moving my whole collection, but I have most things in pallets and I don't need THAT much space. But it seems like most makeup bags for average people are too small and then the Pro bags are too big. :/

blushingbunny

Yay!! Thank you girls for the link! I got everything I wanted!
pompom.gif
You guys rock! Couldn't have stayed up without your company!!

nanaparty.gif

Picked up Mystical, AS and Sea Me Hear Me! I'm so very happy I didn't miss out this time, fingers crossed since I went with Macy's!!
mac_atemywallet.gif
Awesome! Happy for ya~ I got everything I wanted as well!

erine1881

I'm baaaaack. Couldn't sleep much anyways, damn anxiety. I see Nordie's is still having labor pains. And I'm not paying no zillion dollars to ship one damn lipstick, I just want one lippie damn it! :pooh:
Yup, they've had some progress, but not a full complete birth yet!

LMarie21

Ordered Mystical and Enchanted one...says it won't ship until the 21st. I might cancel and just go in store *smh*...lol I'm horrible

LauraLara

I got almost everything!!!! And I got two of some things because I didn't get an order confirmation from Macy's and I freaked out and got some stuff from Nordstrom's lol, it's okay though, now I have some swapping fodder! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! I actually had a great night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the Osbournes now! I think I only want the lipsticks from that one, so hopefully it'll be a little less panicky for me? No, no probably not. <3 <3 <3 I'm going to go wake up my great mexican ----------- and celebrate!!!