MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

NaniLovesMAC

It's a...MERMAID?!
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif

SeaBreeze33

How dupable is PMP? I don't want to regret not getting it, but I also don't want to get something that is going to look atrocious on my skintone

Miss Dynamite

Woot! Ordered everything I wanted from Nordies...I think I'mma just say that this was a very early birthday present because I spent WAY too much. My inner mermaid is pleased!

neshie

The baby has been born... and its.... a bronzer! *passes out cigars* unfortunately there shall be no beddy bye for me as i have to be up in less than an hr to make sure the minime makes his way to school.

Sanooya

GOT EVERYTHING :encore::encore::encore: My heart beats can rest now.. and I can work & study :bump: Happy Shopping Ladies:bouquet:!

novocainedreams

I know right?! It's been a little predictable but satisfying. Lady of the Vale is so cray cray.. So many feels though. ..hey didn't you need to sleep before your surgery?!
Hahaha sleep, what's that?!
girlhaha.gif
I did fall half asleep and woke up...15 minutes ago? I call it launch instinct.
lmao.gif
Now I will go back and try to sleep again. Anxiety had me tossing and turning. Perhaps with my makeup indulgence(Ie i didn't reallly need any of it, hahaha) I can rest for a few more hours.