MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Dolly Snow

lmao.gif

Oh if only any of the bronzers would look good on my pasty ass. Guess it's good they wouldn't! Saving that money for the Osbourne's!
Yes save for the osbournes! You must lol

Violasphere

Dangitt!! I forgot to use my ebates again grrrr
th_wallbash.gif
I'm already annoyed at myself for paying for second day shipping, I have never done that but am so ready to get my items, I'm still waiting on my online MAC orders..oh well whatcha gonna do. Better planning next time!

CarmenK

Wow Im just now waking up and gotta catch up to all these posts! But im So glad everyone got what they wanted! I get my package in today and will be back with tons of pics for you ladies :bigstar: Happy Shopping!!

novocainedreams

Dangitt!! I forgot to use my ebates again grrrr
th_wallbash.gif
I'm already annoyed at myself for paying for second day shipping, I have never done that but am so ready to get my items, I'm still waiting on my online MAC orders..oh well whatcha gonna do. Better planning next time!
I always get caught up in the moment and forget! Next time! girl!

Mac-Guy

Hahaha sleep, what's that?!
girlhaha.gif
I did fall half asleep and woke up...15 minutes ago? I call it launch instinct. Now I will go back and try to sleep again. Anxiety had me tossing and turning. Perhaps with my makeup indulgence(Ie i didn't reallly need any of it, hahaha) I can rest for a few more hours.
lmao.gif

neshie

Ugh.. seriously Nordies.. Does anyone know Nordstrom's policy on cancelling orders? The site glitched on me and sent me back to the main page after I clicked place order and since I didn't get a confirmation email I thought it didn't go through so I ordered again. Of course they both went through and since I don't need two bronzers I'm sitting here like
SOS.gif

patentg33k

Ugh.. seriously Nordies.. Does anyone know Nordstrom's policy on cancelling orders? The site glitched on me and sent me back to the main page after I clicked place order and since I didn't get a confirmation email I thought it didn't go through so I ordered again. Of course they both went through and since I don't need two bronzers I'm sitting here like
SOS.gif
Call asap. They are super nice about cancellations

EDIT: Since they don't ship as quickly as Sephora, they can cancel easier. I've cancelled hours after making a similar mistake.

Kristin Bacon

I used Macys they had it up a few min earlier lol. never ordered off of macys before. Hope it works out, seeing as i ordered as soon as it went up im sure it will be fine!!!!! Got Fathoms Deep, Soul Seranade, What comes naturally lip pencil, refined golden bronzer, Siren Song and Enchanted One!!!! Oh and Clear Water. YAY!!! May still go in thur for the ed bronzer and blushes if i can bust my ass at work this week. going out of town this weekend and need money tho so we will see. I am jus glad i got the awesome compact! I have had Refined Golden and know i love it, and it will show on my already tan ass!!!!

Kristin Bacon

SOS.gif
If they dont u know u can sell that on here. this is a collection ppl will be fieghning for later

Violasphere

SOS.gif
Yeah either call or ask the chat lady. Usually the chat ppl give you a cs # though. But aslong as u do it within the first hour they should be able to cancel it for you.