MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Violasphere

I always get caught up in the moment and forget! Next time! girl!
Totally! Thank you
winks.gif

Madie

Finally heading to bed! Thanks for all the fun, eye candy, and for keeping me up all this time. I hope everyone got what they wanted =] and I really hope all the coffee doesn't bite my in the butt right now lol

mommyluvsmac

Ugh.. seriously Nordies.. Does anyone know Nordstrom's policy on cancelling orders? The site glitched on me and sent me back to the main page after I clicked place order and since I didn't get a confirmation email I thought it didn't go through so I ordered again. Of course they both went through and since I don't need two bronzers I'm sitting here like :help:
girl me too...I gotta cancel one of those orders asap!

Kristin Bacon

I can drink a six shot latte and pass out ugh or i can take sleeping pills and lay in bed all night and not sleep so who knows but i wish u the best of sleep lady!!! sweet dreams of makeup ur the proud owner of the bomb diggity

Kristin Bacon

Well i didnt have enough for the ed bronzers or blushes sadly so if anyone gets one they dont want i will buy it from u later this week or next jus puttin that out there

mommyluvsmac

At least i'm not the only person it happened to.. It's too early for these shenanigans! :eek:hboy:
we r going to have to call to cancel one of our orders. In my case 2 orders cuz I have 3 smh. I don't want to sell here. I wanna cancel and they can release my funds back. Ain't nobody got time for money being held for bs cuz the freaking site was Damn near crashing!

Lipstreet2

Guys, the collection in up on Macy's.com. Also, if you go through ebates, ebates is giving 15% back on macys.com. Everything is still in stock