MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

neshie

I GOT IT LADIES!! Lol
greengrin.gif
I'm a proud MAC enabler haha

cocotears

got my two items. mystical and refined golden for the compact. Also, picked up red ballon since i had skipper's remorse and beet l/l.

Marsha Pomells

I nearly had a heart attack yesterday afternoon... I thought I lost my GotS and blamed the lost on Honey the cat. Turns out I left it at my dad's under the sofa, where Jet the cat (Honey's dad) thought 'oooh a toy' and put it there. I honestly thought I would have to go pick up another one (if in stock anywhere in London)

smooch3s

:encore:I stalked from 3-5, went to bed, woke up at 7, placed an order with nordies and macys, and now I'm finally having my coffee. I have to be at work in 2 hours. It's going to be a long day but I'm thrilled I got everything! No more stalking for a while.

MakeupQueen4

Just woke up, checked the thread and saw it was up on Nordies. Ordered my 3 shadows and I'm content now. May still pick up Delphic but that will be in store as I want to swatch it for myself.

Ajigglin

Don't say that.....I'm trying hard to resist enchanted one lol I did! I really like it. It's close to Nars Dolce Vita velvet pencil, just a cooler/rosier and obviously not matte! If you are willing to try a balm, I really like cliniques take off the day cleansing balm, You rub it on and it just melts everything off! You do need a washcloth/facecloth though I have some slight rosacea on my lower cheeks, and it's really improved in terms of redness and texture with this gentle cleanser and some good ol' chemical exfoliation. I do have to double cleanse when I wear SPF or liquid foundation in particular, but that's to be expected with any cleanser I think.
Another vote for the cleansing balm. I love it.