MAC and the Nordstrom Anniversary sale

Linda Sue

if you are in the US, I would just call the 1800 Nordstrom phone number.

I thought they were out now in the U.S. though.

swiftie1213

Thanks. I'm out of the country right now and only get home on Saturday. Hoping I make it back in time to get this

Jill1228

I just got both Look in the box sets today,  I couldn't decide which one I liked better. it comes with the 2 sided brush.  the colors of both are the best I have seen in years.
It's your fault. I just ordered the beige set. And a lip pencil in nightmoth Might as well take advantage of early access AND double points for Nordstrom card holders :macwallet:
When are these going to be available to those who don't have the card?
Friday July 18...which is my husband's bday. So what's he gonna buy me? ;). It'll still be double points for Nordies cardholders :sale: I got the all about plum set today. Can't wait to use it in a bit (I work this evening) :stars:

Bronwyn

So update: I bought the all about nude palette. So excited. Was originally wanting to get the plum one, but it was sold out. Still very happy with my purchase.

Linda Sue

do you mean the beige one with all the shadows? like the one I got. I popped into the bay today and they just have the beige one with 6 shadows etc. do you have a picture. you will love it.

Linda Sue

it is very confusing I know. I asked a sales person at the Mac Store and she said no they aren't getting the nordie anniversary. it is always the bay in Canada and Nordstrom. I know you can buy online from mac though. the link is hard to find though.

LauraLara

Idk, I spent a lot of money already this month... I like all the sets but that would really start adding up if I got a FEW... What should I do?

Linda Sue

I would get one set only if you were planning on two. At the store I got to they are sold out of everything but the pink lipstick set.

i would get all about plum if you can still find it. it is my fave over the 2 look in box sets.

Linda Sue

one more thing if you don't know. Mac crystal eyeshadow and seedy pearl are on the chopping block. I got seedy pearly today at the store I got to. The bay and mac store were both out of Crystal.

Linda

LauraLara

Thanks for the advice! I don't have either of those! I put the plum look in a box in my cart but I'm still debating because I just bought a bunch of stuff on etsy...

Linda Sue

I am not sure about buying on line but at the Bay here, you have 30 days at least to return even if used to get your money back.

Jill1228

I got the All About Beige today. It took forever to ship. I am heading to Chicago tomorrow so I just ordered the basic brush set for pick up in store at Oak Brook

Bronwyn

do you mean the beige one with all the shadows?  like the one I got.  I popped into the bay today and they just have the beige one with 6 shadows etc.  do you have a picture.  you will love it.
Yeah, that one. It's so pretty, a good everyday option.

Linda Sue

swatches won't help. there could be ones already online. But, here is my opinion, the one to get in the look in box shadows is the all about plum first.

it is the one sold out first everywhere here real fast.

the colors are unique. the plum on the top right is very much like the old banshee (my fave) it is lighter than haux, but there is nothing else like it already in the existing line of shadows.

the pale pinky color is a bit lighter and matter than the discontinued Seedy Pearl

the darkest color on the lower right is a great color to line but you can smoke the crease too

the pink lippie on top is a good color

as opposed to the other box that I adore: honesty is already in the existing line which I love, all colors are browns really. but the beige lipstick is fantastic and so are the blushes.

Ilka

Hi again!
Thank you for your sinceriy opinion, I wanted the swatches because I'm not crazy for pourples and the lipstick and some shadows description about the beige one were very interisting.
I searched the net and wasn't able to find any swatches or reviews about these palettes, just about the trios, but I will wait a little longer.

Latest posts