MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Debbs

It works for most things both limited and non-limited products once it is not past Mac's determined criteria including "shelf life" etc. I got Idyllic PP from them just a few months ago. The hold time to get someone may be long and after providing pertinent data it may take a few days to get a response if the item in question is located and available. They may email you a invoice as they already have your credit/debit card info etc. The email shows from GBNF Estee Lauder. I think that the program's existence is actually what's "forgotten" in most instances even by me

bluelitzer

Just got my make up back from the movers and i had to put hc on. I missed it so much
PCSes are always exquisite agony. lol.
I had to haul all my MAC makeup (everything!) at put it at the back of the truck when we PCS coz I don't want them to melt when the movers transport them to the lower 48 in the middle of summer.

mousygiggles

PCSes are always exquisite agony. lol.
I had to haul all my MAC makeup (everything!) at put it at the back of the truck when we PCS coz I don't want them to melt when the movers transport them to the lower 48 in the middle of summer.
Ain't that the truth!!! Don't even wanna think about the dirty PCS word. I know it is coming again eventually but I don't wanna do it again.

LouGarner

PCSes are always exquisite agony. lol. I had to haul all my MAC makeup (everything!) at put it at the back of the truck when we PCS coz I don't want them to melt when the movers transport them to the lower 48 in the middle of summer.
Ain't that the truth!!! Don't even wanna thing about the dirty PCS word. I know it is coming again eventually but I don't wanna do it again.
all of my mac make up brushes were missing so you know i was pissed. I hate pcsing

Latest posts