MAC Après Chic Collection Discussion (December 2012)

swallace

I desperately need Alpine Bronze. I just saw it on the Macys website a few days ago and ordered 3 but they emailed me later to tell me it was not "really" available and their site had a glitch.

I need it.

Paisly

Anyone know if any counter still has amber glow still available. I use that blush pretty much everyday. Any dupes?

sherm

Anyone know if any counter still has amber glow still available. I use that blush pretty much everyday. Any dupes?
I spotted Amber Glow at a CCO over the weekend! If you've got one near you maybe give them a ring to see if its there too?

Paisly

I spotted Amber Glow at a CCO over the weekend! If you've got one near you maybe give them a ring to see if its there too?
Thank you! I called but they said that they didn't see it in stock. Hopefully it comes in a few weeks.

sherm

Thank you! I called but they said that they didn't see it in stock. Hopefully it comes in a few weeks.
Good luck ladies! I wish I lived nearer that particular CCO, I only get to visit it once a year when I'm headed west for my family's annual Independence Day celebration. My local CCO is super sad in comparison.

Ana A

Try it with a brown liner?
Thank you
winks.gif
I've tried it with brown liners but it still looks weird perhaps I need to experiment with different shades of brown.

KrystalAnne

I love AC but I rarely wear it. I think I've worn it twice since I bought it. I definitely need to give it some more love.
Me too. I tried it on recently and thought that I needed to wear it more, too. As much as I love wearing red, I don't wear my red lipsticks often.

It's such a pretty color on!