MAC Artificially Wild Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

liba

Icon is so gorgeous! Glad to see it coming back. Now for them bringing back Isis and Epic.

jennyap

A collection with a 90s nude feel.
b3fabbb9_image.jpeg
PRO discount applies.
Thanks [@]erine1881[/@] IIRC circle is perm, triangle new LE and asterisk is repromo LE, am I right? But what does the club next to Taupe blush mean? I like the sound of a couple of the shadows, and may well pick up Pink Cult. Maybe the beige blush too. Nothing else is jumping out at me, thankfully.

pinkpaint

I like the sound of a couple of the lipglasses and shadows. Nothing is screaming "must-have" to me, though. Plus, Oak and Stone are already sitting in my cart. Wish there weren't so many perm. products included. I am wondering how the average person would use an olive green ccb. Maybe eyes? But I think they're too oily for that.

Lisianthus

What? No Dandelion blush! Is this blush ever going to be released?!
thud.gif

Skipping all the lip products. Only interested in Artifical Earth eyeshadow and maybe Next to Skin blush.

Pink Cult seems to have found a permanent home in my local CCO. I always swatch it but can never bring myself to buy. It just doesn't look...interesting, for lack of a better word. This is like maybe the 3rd time time it has been released, so someone at MAC obviously loves it to pieces.

mousygiggles

What? No Dandelion blush! Is this blush ever going to be released?!
thud.gif

Skipping all the lip products. Only interested in Artifical Earth eyeshadow and maybe Next to Skin blush.

Pink Cult seems to have found a permanent home in my local CCO. I always swatch it but can never bring myself to buy. It just doesn't look...interesting, for lack of a better word. This is like maybe the 3rd time time it has been released, so someone at MAC obviously loves it to pieces.
It is a gorgeous blush but I got three the first time it was out for it's awesomeness.

erine1881

Thanks [@]erine1881[/@] IIRC circle is perm, triangle new LE and asterisk is repromo LE, am I right? But what does the club next to Taupe blush mean? I like the sound of a couple of the shadows, and may well pick up Pink Cult. Maybe the beige blush too. Nothing else is jumping out at me, thankfully.
Circle-perm Star-LE repromote Triangle-LE Club-pro

erine1881

Thank you for the explanation Erine :)  Does the diamond looking thing next to the CCB's mean anything?
It means either not eye safe, not lip safe, or both. Lemme find out which one specifically in this case, as each one has a specific symbol.

Miss Dynamite

Thought this would be a skip, but nope. I want:
De-Nude Lipglass
Artificial Earth Eyeshadow (maybe)
Pink Cult Powder Blush
Breaking Ground Cream Colour Base

lyseD

All the shadows sound gorgeous to me.

Erin, do you know what finish Natural Wilderness is?

Thank you.

singer82

I already have it but if you are pale and don't have Pink Cult it is gorgeous! It's a must have. It's one of my favs!