MAC Artificially Wild Collection (Sept 4, 2014)

CrimsonQuill157

I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this collection. I wish some of the repromoted lipsticks weren't so frosty. It's looking like Shitaki is all I'll be getting from this collection.

NaomiH

I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this collection. I wish some of the repromoted lipsticks weren't so frosty. It's looking like Shitaki is all I'll be getting from this collection.
After Googling some of them I'm kinda sad about all the frostification too.

NaomiH

I think they are trying to push the frosts. HITC, the Viva Glams, now this?
I think so too. Frosts aren't bad, but I'd prefer they push satins in the very least. I love mattes, but they did go really heavy on them last year so I get why we haven't seen many so far this year, but please stop with the frosts and lustres! Lol I'd go APE for a black frost though if its the same quality as the frosts from Nudes & Metallics.

CrimsonQuill157

I think so too. Frosts aren't bad, but I'd prefer they push satins in the very least. I love mattes, but they did go really heavy on them last year so I get why we haven't seen many so far this year, but please stop with the frosts and lustres! Lol I'd go APE for a black frost though if its the same quality as the frosts from Nudes & Metallics.
True that!

mousygiggles

I'd go APE for a black frost though if its the same quality as the frosts from Nudes & Metallics.
holysheep.gif
werd.gif
drama.gif
PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smooch3s

I wish they would repromote Strada blush. I didn't like the Gareth Pugh edition, seemed too stiff, and it was my everyday blush thru the late 90's/early 2000's if memory serves me right. I need that blush in my life again!! Also, I just realized I own most of the repromotes coming back! :shock:

DMcG9

ICON!!!! YES!
nanaparty.gif

I still have one that hasn't gone off but I'll be getting another for sure.

liba

I wasn't into Pink Cult - beautiful color, but it was too powdery for my peach fuzz cheeks. If the new version is more like what the Osbourne and Moody Bloom blush texture is like, it'll be awesome-sauce!!!

breatheonbeat

so far, just interested in shitake. seems like the safest way to pull this off. idk how i'd do in the other shades! i love the idea of this collection, but i know i have some limits to what i look normal in lol

Ana A

Im kinda glad some of it is perm, gives me the opportunity to cross some stuff off my list....