MAC at Costco...again!

xxprettyinblkxx

Hey gals and guys, I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned this, but I just went to the Manteca, CA Costco this morning and they had a TON of MAC eyeshadows in the following shades:
-Moonflower
-Swish
-Bamboo
-Romp
-Knight Devine
-Nehru

th_DANCE.gif

I think those are all the colors they had this time, because I remember not long ago Costco had other MAC eyeshadows. Anyway, go check out your local Costco
thmbup.gif

coachkitten

Geez....instead of sending these to Costco why don't they send them to my local CCO? Isn't that why Estee Lauder has these stores in the first place? I still think that MAC at costco is a bit sketchy!

flymestza

My Costco had a couple shades as well when I went a few months ago. I picked up Deep Truth and Beauty Marked. They also had some things from Stila. Personally I'm glad they are carrying a few items here and there. It takes me an hour to get to the CCO's in my area. Plus I love getting myself a treat while doing my household duties!

Stormy

I have to wonder though, are they real? Costco and Sam's have been known to carry fake purses like Coach. To have MAC show up in a place like Costo is just odd.

abbyquack

^^I was curious about that, so I searched, and it turns out that only Sam's Club has been sued for selling fake bags See this article . That's not to say Costco couldn't also sell fake items, but wouldn't they have been sued too? I doubt companies would let them slide. Anyways, all I saw online was issues about Sam's.

I am thinking the MAC is real, but just seconds or imperfect products that MAC wanted to unload, so Costco bought them in bulk.
th_dunno.gif

xoleaxo

i wish i had a costco membership so i could check it out.. it does seem a little sketchy though.

kula_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Are they cheaper at Costco?

I picked up nehru, moonflower, and soba yesterday and they where $11.49 each. So they're 50 cents more from the pallet refill pans, which is to me ok because I'm too lazy to go to the MAC store to pick it up, and gas prices these days. Moonflower I believe was a LE and a grogeuos blue with silver pearl so I scored on that one.

BaDKiTTy69

Hmmm... thats intresting... I never even thought Costco will have the MAC. I have to and check mine out now!

keirii

Costco is totally not sketchy...
ssad.gif
It's quite legit, ordering in all sorts of different brands in bulk. It's always good to keep a critical eye, but I'd seriously not accuse these of being fake.
smiles.gif

*KT*

They've carried Smashbox stuff at mine for a long time. That stuff has been legit, so I'd expect this to be as well. I've never seen MAC at mine though, which is a shame since the nearest CCO is two hours drive.

xxprettyinblkxx

Costco is really legit...trust me! When company scores a contract to sell their product to Costco, they do anything they can to keep that contract. Plus, if Costco was selling fakes they would have been caught by now...And I'm glad Costco has been selling MAC products since the closest CCO for me is about 2hrs away
ssad.gif

MsChrys79

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoleaxo
i wish i had a costco membership so i could check it out.. it does seem a little sketchy though.

Morning Guys!

I don't think you have to have a membership. I was told that you could got to the front desk and ask for a one day pass (similar to Sam's) and maybe you'd have to add 10% to your purchase like Sam's club make you do...

Just call your local store and ask if they give out those passes but make sure you will be able to purchase before you drive all the way down there...

HTH!
cutey.gif

Latest posts