MAC AzealiaBanks-Lipstick-YungRapunxel

nudibelle

AzealiaBanks-Lipstick-YungRapunxel Straight from the 212 comes our collaboration with rapper Azealia Banks. Yung Rapunxel, a deep plum, cream Lipstick with an amplified, semi-matte finish, is named after Banks’ alter ego and boasts a colour as bold as its inspiration. Celebrate the fierce signature style of one of music’s most provocative rising stars. Limited edition. LIPSTICK – Yung Rapunxel Deep plum cream (amplified) Suggested Retail Price $15.00 U.S./$18.00 CDN Available US only, online September 5, 2012 at www.maccosmetics.com http://m.addictedtoallthingspretty.com/rapper-azealia-bank-cops-her-own-mac-lipstick/?wpmp_switcher=true

OctoberViolet

Thank you, nudibelle! I love the name Yung Rapunxel and loving the color description also. amplified w/semi-matte finish? Is this a new finish or have we had it before & I just didn't realize it?

http://m.addictedtoallthingspretty.com/rapper-azealia-bank-cops-her-own-mac-lipstick/?wpmp_switcher=true

CartoonChic

Like I mentioned in the Early Buzz thread, I'm getting 2. I find it unusual that this launches online on a Wednesday.

xasperadastra

I like this lipstick although to make it work for me I must be really in my pale days (winter) because I'm too yellow to wear such a purple on the lips :/ I like it because it seems there is a bit of gray in it so it's not completely cool!

OctoberViolet

I was just going to say, I think this might be the grey/purple lippie I have been looking for. Kind of reminds me of the Epic lipstick that katred showed us awhiles ago. It was a purpley-grey lipstick, but was out years ago before I knew about MAC. Fingers crossed it's similar. We won't know until katred comes on here and let's us know whether or not it's similar.

I like this lipstick although to make it work for me I must be really in my pale days (winter) because I'm too yellow to wear such a purple on the lips :/ I like it because it seems there is a bit of gray in it so it's not completely cool!

Audrey C

What doesn't make sense to me is that it has a Canadian price if it's US only...

If anyone is planning on only buying one online or is going into a store and is willing to do a CP, please let me know. I'd love one of these! Warm toned or not, I know I could wear this shade. :)

Copperhead

I was just going to say, I think this might be the grey/purple lippie I have been looking for. Kind of reminds me of the Epic lipstick that katred showed us awhiles ago. It was a purpley-grey lipstick, but was out years ago before I knew about MAC. Fingers crossed it's similar. We won't know until katred comes on here and let's us know whether or not it's similar.
Ohhh yeah. You might be right.

MACina

It looks soooooooooooooooo pretty
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Richelle83

I just called my local NORDSTROMS n the co-manager told me this will ONLY b sold online
ssad.gif
Not exactly, it will also be available at all NYC M·A·C stores September 6, 2012 through September 20, 2012.

At least if it's sold out online you could call a store.

Zazzle

What doesn't make sense to me is that it has a Canadian price if it's US only... If anyone is planning on only buying one online or is going into a store and is willing to do a CP, please let me know. I'd love one of these! Warm toned or not, I know I could wear this shade. :)
I know, it's like MAC is getting our hopes up for nothing. I'm also looking for a CP to Canada. This one looks gorgeous!

pinkcrush

Knowing me Ill be penniless when this comes out n will be forced 2 end up mixing Cyber, Up the Amp and a dash of Snob to get my own version lol... I have absolutely no issue making my own homemade dupes :)