MAC AzealiaBanks-Lipstick-YungRapunxel

katred

Specktra Bestie
US only? Well, I'm going to have to do something about this. I saw the post on T earlier today and I think my heart stopped. Although it remind me of a lot of colours I already own... Well, there's a reason I own lots of those colours...

sss215

Not exactly, it will also be available at all NYC M·A·C stores September 6, 2012 through September 20, 2012.  At least if it's sold out online you could call a store.
Thanks! Going to swatch this one in store. I will check it for similarities to cyber. If its too cool It will look weird on me.

Mac-Guy

MAC-Guy - You are such an enabler! Do you have this already or just lucky enough to test it? I know I want one - buy or no buy be damned!
I was talking about Harvest l/s which I own - it's from the Fall trend palette. This one looks very similar but darker. I will definitely stock up. I skipped all the BR lippies, but for this one, I will join the online hunt.
type.gif

Mac-Guy

It sounds a bit like Pink Friday. Maybe a limited amount of lippies will be released each day until you get the dreaded pink message: Due to high demand, this product has sold out. Please check back next Friday (though this time the message might be purple).

dorni

US only? Well, I'm going to have to do something about this. I saw the post on T earlier today and I think my heart stopped. Although it remind me of a lot of colours I already own... Well, there's a reason I own lots of those colours...
Same here, why are so many beautiful products US only? We also didn't got Ruffian and electric cool.
If someone is willing to do a CP for me, that would be like an early
th_thb5ed765e.gif

elkaknits

I was talking about Harvest l/s which I own - it's from the Fall trend palette. This one looks very similar but darker. I will definitely stock up. I skipped all the BR lippies, but for this one, I will join the online hunt.
type.gif
Is harvest only in the palette? My sister lives a couple of blocks away from a pro store so I can ask her for it but I do prefer singletons to palettes... Even e/s tho you guys with your depot tempt me

Richelle83

It sounds a bit like Pink Friday. Maybe a limited amount of lippies will be released each day until you get the dreaded pink message: Due to high demand, this product has sold out. Please check back next Friday (though this time the message might be purple).
I hope it's not like this at all!

Definitely a bit surprised they are using her, most people it seems like don't know who she is but the few that do, adore her. Go figure.

murflegirl

You know, I'm not a dark lip gal, but plum is SO HOT for Fall and I've been lusting after it. Might have to snag this one up!

ainelson86

My specktra people will be sure to sound the alarm when this drops right? This will be an awesome birthday gift for me :)

badassSENORiTA

Not exactly, it will also be available at all NYC M·A·C stores September 6, 2012 through September 20, 2012.

At least if it's sold out online you could call a store.
This color seems pretty, very dark for my taste but I'm curious to try to out at least! I'm going to stalk MAC for this online and probably harass my mom to cp for me since she lives in NYC

I wear MUFE HD Foundation in 128 or MAC face & body in C4 and have yellow undertones with hazel eyes soooo not sure it'll look good, have a lot of hard time because of my eye color, like Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday lippie it looked crazy on me but the color was so pretty!