MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

OctoberViolet

I'm not looking. I'm not looking.
whistle.gif
Can't afford to buy anything since I am going away on vacation. Okay I caved and looked. Very pretty swatches. Thank you kissy89. If I had the finances I would definitely get RS and new LW. new LW doesn't look too bad to me.

Hey girls!! Went to MAC today and got my hands on all the lipsticks and swatched them for you!!!! Not the best, but it is not filtered! All lipsticks was only swiped over my skin once, so all colors can be added more for intensity. The first swatch is the infamous RS, the second LW, the third is the light nude lipstick (cant remember name) and of course the brown is devils food

bebe_tc

is on the PRO site I got my raspberry swirl but looks like saint germain I don't know, i need to see more pics
blink.gif

kissy89

Also saw the paintpots!! SOOOOOO excited! My official list is:

All the lipsticks
Both Pink glosses
mooncake and eclair

Wasnt going to get the lipglosses because they are very sheer but I love the texture of them! Feels wonderful on the lips!! So just because of that Im going to buy two out of the four offered!

BeautyByLele

OMG ! I forgot about the paintpots when I place my order, shoot all this excitement with SLN lipstick and LW I was rushing... UGH I guess Imma have to pick this up in-store unless mac restocks Fashion Sets

All the lipsticks
Both Pink glosses
mooncake and eclair

Wasnt going to get the lipglosses because they are very sheer but I love the texture of them! Feels wonderful on the lips!! So just because of that Im going to buy two out of the four offered!

Copperhead

All the lipsticks
Both Pink glosses
mooncake and eclair

What did you think about them? I've seen that one swatch of Eclair but what did you think about Mooncake?

kissy89

What did you think about them? I've seen that one swatch of Eclair but what did you think about Mooncake?
Very pretty! Swatched it and it left a very pretty finish! Can see myself wearing it as an eyeshadow and maybe something dark in my crease!

kissy89

OMG ! I forgot about the paintpots when I place my order, shoot all this excitement with SLN lipstick and LW I was rushing... UGH I guess Imma have to pick this up in-store unless mac restocks Fashion Sets
I cant seem to find the baking beauties on the site, how did you order if you dont mind me asking??

ForeverJenn

Hey girls!! Went to MAC today and got my hands on all the lipsticks and swatched them for you!!!! Not the best, but it is not filtered! All lipsticks was only swiped over my skin once, so all colors can be added more for intensity. The first swatch is the infamous RS, the second LW, the third is the light nude lipstick (cant remember name) and of course the brown is devils food
what would you compare RS to be closest to?

cr8zy4MAC

Are you a pro member? If your answer is yes, then you should be able to view it. They do kind of hide it in a way. It kind of reminds me of "Where's Waldo?" Okay. When you are on MAC's home screen where you see all your choices on the far left-hand side, go down to your fourth choice "Makeup". Hover on that word or click, until you see the options within "Makeup" listed. From there pick the category "Lips". Now just choose the window to the right named "Lipstick". Once you are there, you now need to pick the second option below, which says "Lipstick". Once you have clicked on that, you will be able to find it right away. You can find it by "Shop All Shades", "Pro Shades", "Limited Edition" or "Shop By Finish". I hope that helps.
winks.gif

kissy89

Its on the Pro site, if your a pro member click on site map and its there.. HTH
Thanks! I found it. I think I will just wait till it releases in store. I always order from a friend of mine who is the MAC manager in my area. She is so nice and always holds products for me before they release, and lets me see and swatch them soon as she gets upcoming releases...

BeautyByLele

Thats is very nice of her !!! Yay you def want to keep that relationship with her!!! Whenever you you find a good MA, it is a good idea to stick with them !!!!
Thanks! I found it. I think I will just wait till it releases in store. I always order from a friend of mine who is the MAC manager in my area. She is so nice and always holds products for me before they release, and lets me see and swatch them soon as she gets upcoming releases...

Latest posts