MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

Michelemu21

MACJunkie, Congratulations and best wishes to you and your future husband.
th_thstars.gif
Sorry this is late. I've been having computer and iphone issues.

PS: Speckra family. I will be away on vacation starting Thursday. Hawaii time! So I will probably be off the site for two weeks. At least commenting. I will try to stay up-to-date on upcoming stuff, but I may not be able to. I will speak with all of you at the end of April.
grouphug2.gif
Have a wonderful trip! I am so jealous.
flower.gif

MACupGrl

Whats your Mac skin shade?  I mix two pumps NW10 and 1 pump NC15.  So... i guess I'm a N12?  LOL
I'm an NC15 right now but I use NW15 ProLongwear concealer under my eyes to counteract my blue circles:( I think I could actually use an NW shade on my face too.

cheluck

Lip sticks are up on the pro site if you search for them. Just placed my order. Everything is up now if you go to the site map on the PRO site

SydVicious

I'm an NC15 right now but I use NW15 ProLongwear concealer under my eyes to counteract my blue circles:( I think I could actually use an NW shade on my face too.
Ok, if you think it will work out and you are very near my skintone... I'll go for it. If I hate it I can always send it back. :))

cheluck

Woop woop!  Thanks! I'm on the line with Mac Pro now trying to add to my order this morning so I don't have to pay shipping twice.  Hopefully they will let me. :)
Ah I didn't even think about that! Hopefully they can!! Oh well at least I got my orders in and I can enjoy my day now...even though I wanted to order the nudes & metallics collection.. I think I've hauled enough these past two weeks though.

singer82

[COLOR=6666FF]MACJunkie, Congratulations and best wishes to you and your future husband.:stars: Sorry this is late. I've been having computer and iphone issues.[/COLOR] [COLOR=6666FF]PS: Speckra family. I will be away on vacation starting Thursday. Hawaii time! So I will probably be off the site for two weeks. At least commenting. I will try to stay up-to-date on upcoming stuff, but I may not be able to. I will speak with all of you at the end of April.:grouphug: [/COLOR]
Niccce! We've got a blizzard here in Colorado so Hawaii sounds amazing right now lol. Hope you have a blast! :party:

PixieDancer

It figures BB would show up on PRO within minutes of me placing my Hayley Williams order! I get so weary of these games with MAC. And STILL those 2 SF are not available from ED! They keep forcing me to place multiple orders and pay all these shipping fees... I am becoming disenchanted with makeup this month now... I need my makeup mojo back! MAC could you help out a junkie and get things running more smoothly with these multiple releases!?!

PixieDancer

Enjoy your beautiful vacay OctoberViolet! Have tons of fun and be safe!

PS What makeup are you taking with you?
I always love knowing what another makeup junkie travels with! It's the hardest part of packing for me still....even after a decade of traveling extensively for work!

Mac-Guy

Ah I didn't even think about that! Hopefully they can!! Oh well at least I got my orders in and I can enjoy my day now...even though I wanted to order the nudes & metallics collection.. I think I've hauled enough these past two weeks though.
I doubt it will show up that early.

cr8zy4MAC

I am looking at my MAC Pro site right now. There is no Baking Beauties Collection to be found. I have checked on both my iPad and my Windows laptop. Nothing. Nada. What is up with that? I just placed an order for the eyeshadow from the Hayley Williams Collection. I just bought one product, since they are not giving the Pro discount on this collection. This may sound like a silly question, but here it goes: Does it matter what time zone you are in, to be able to view the new collection(s)? This has happened more than once to me. Thanks & Happy Hunting!

TwistedFaith

I know Devil's Food has gotten some poor reviews but I'm intrigued because it reminds me of Clinique's Black Honey. Not sure what to do about that one. I don't think it will sell out quickly so maybe I'll be able to check it out at a store this weekend.

cr8zy4MAC

I am on the Pro site. I have the Haley Williams Collection on the home screen. There is nothing but Baking Beauties anywhere other than IFAT. That is only if you do a search. I even tried typing in Lavender Whip. Nothing. What is wrong?