MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

MissBeautyBunni

I saw them in person, and you should def get it! I have NC45 skin tone and it was beautiful! It has these specs of glitter, not anything chunky, but it was gorgeous! It will leave a pretty finish. Its not just a flat brown.
Thanks so much for this! I will give it a try
th_hug.gif

Copperhead

Hi all
smiles.gif
I'm new here. Could anybody please tell me how pure decoration compares to playing koi? Here's what liba had to say about Pure Decoration and Playing Koi...

Quote: Pure Decoration is quite pretty. If you love Playing Koi and need an update, PD is a little less strongly pastel and has a nice smooth texture. The only thing for me was, I compared it to Luxe Naturale Mineralize lipstick and it's just about the same color, at least on me (maybe PD is a little more peachy) and for my taste, I liked the glossier finish of Luxe Naturale against my skin. With one of the BEAUTIFUL Pearlmattes, PD might edge out Luxe N. It's a definite maybe or even more if you don't have Playing Koi or are going to be wearing a dewey or slightly light reflective skin texture (or are blessed with one already).

http://www.specktra.net/t/182266/mac-baking-beauties-collection-april-2013/1620

SydVicious

Swatches of raspberry swirl are up on T's blog everybody!
Thanks for the heads up!! It looks nice. I can't wait to try it out. Although, she says that she thinks Mac does these colors a lot. Well for a ghostly pale girl like myself subtle changes in color tone make a big difference. This is a paler shade of pink without being so light it washes you out. Fingers crossed that I love it.

HelloBlondie

I think I will be skipping RS because to me it looks really close to Snob, which I have and love :) On her lips, they look practically the same

katelyn0

Thanks for the heads up!! It looks nice. I can't wait to try it out. Although, she says that she thinks Mac does these colors a lot. Well for a ghostly pale girl like myself subtle changes in color tone make a big difference. This is a paler shade of pink without being so light it washes you out. Fingers crossed that I love it.
werd.gif
yep. im an NC 15 girl myself and am staying positive and convinced it's going to look great on me lol

sherm

Peace out Raspberry Swirl! Just Lavender Whip for me. Not going to stalk like crazy but I have to be up at 5:30 for work tomorrow so maybe I'll get lucky in the morning *crosses fingers*

katelyn0

also, Pure decoration looks like my kind of nude. i love nudes so much and will never get tired of them. considering ordering a BU of it..