MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

katelyn1223

I just received my package today. I was like a monkey with a cupcake getting into my boxes. I love, love, love LW & RS. I decided to play around and mix then together. I topped it off with the lavender Viva Glam lipglass. It is stunning. It's a MLBB, but with a twist! :eyelove: Have a nice weekend, everyone!
I can't wait to try this!

SydVicious

Did she say h-whip ala Stewie on Family Guy? I cackled in my office.
BAHAHAHAH I had to watch it after that. Why is she enunciating so hard? I like watching the videos of the swatches because it gives a better idea of the finish, but I have a hard time listening to her.

Ummmm.... in the video for the ED collection did she say Blazing Oat?!?!

peachsuns

I was told by my source today that these brushes are in fact holiday set quality at full quality cost. Just a heads up!
That's not nice, MAC.
smash.gif

Erin, you just saved me some money. Thank you.
flower.gif

Debbs

I was told by my source today that these brushes are in fact holiday set quality at full quality cost. Just a heads up! That's not nice, MAC.
smash.gif

Erin, you just saved me some money. Thank you.
flower.gif
I knew it!!! When I saw them yesterday, I posted with my ED haul that there were really light and flimsy IMO

KrystalAnne

I was told by my source today that these brushes are in fact holiday set quality at full quality cost. Just a heads up!
I got my stuff today. I was pretty pissed when opening the brush. I honestly don't want it and it gets me even more pissed that the woman I talked with told me otherwise. Goes to show you a chat with someone in MAC's CS will not do much for you whether it's regarding a LE product or a launch date for a collection. I don't want to go through the hassle of sending the brush back either. But $35 bucks for this? Seriously? I feel like I could have got something similar at Wal Mart for 8 bucks.

On a lighter note, I love Eclair! RS is more of what I wanted GND to be. LW doesn't look too shabby either. I haven't tried them on yet though. Will post pictures when I get the chance.

Oceanic Lily

Yeah, there was a slight mention of it in this thread. While appearing as though they're from the same color family, Heroine and Violetta appear to be more "intense". Brazen Berry, while bright, looks a bit sheerer.

http://www.specktra.net/t/182265/mac-fashion-sets-2013-collection-april-2013/3600
Copperhead-You're a woman on fire!
Were it not for what I assume is art form that only the "multi-screen/thread-agile" truly ever get to navigate with aplomb- i would have never stumbled upon that intel!
Our Shoppers DrugMart in DownTown Vancouver is usually exceptionally stocked- but i suspect i may be late to the inaugural unveiling-lol- I 'm still going to make tracks- despite the decidedly unpeachy weather -when is it not raining here- and our outdoor shoot has been redirected-so indoors it will be-albeit with fetchingly lavendered lips!
Thanks for the informative link!

Copperhead

Copperhead-You're a woman on fire!
Were it not for what I assume is art form that only the "multi-screen/thread-agile" truly ever get to navigate with aplomb- i would have never stumbled upon that intel!
Our Shoppers DrugMart in DownTown Vancouver is usually exceptionally stocked- but i suspect i may be late to the inaugural unveiling-lol- I 'm still going to make tracks- despite the decidedly unpeachy weather -when is it not raining here- and our outdoor shoot has been redirected-so indoors it will be-albeit with fetchingly lavendered lips!
Thanks for the informative link!
Oceanic Lily, make sure to look for a special display for them. Of course check the regular display too but don't forget to check for the special display. Good luck!

Yazmin

So, I have to retract my earlier claim that I would only haul Eclair for myself. I finally opened and used my Rosy Romance MLB from Apres Chic and I love how it felt on my lips, so I ordered Sweet Tooth and Cheery Cherry.

NOW that is all I will haul from this collection (CPs notwithstanding).

erine1881

I got my stuff today. I was pretty pissed when opening the brush. I honestly don't want it and it gets me even more pissed that the woman I talked with told me otherwise. Goes to show you a chat with someone in MAC's CS will not do much for you whether it's regarding a LE product or a launch date for a collection. I don't want to go through the hassle of sending the brush back either. But $35 bucks for this? Seriously? I feel like I could have got something similar at Wal Mart for 8 bucks.  On a lighter note, I love Eclair! RS is more of what I wanted GND to be. LW doesn't look too shabby either. I haven't tried them on yet though. Will post pictures when I get the chance.
:( Pop that brush in a small bubbler and send it back for $2. That's rediculous for a SE brush!

Luna Selene

I got my package today! I'd include a picture but it's only a very blurry cellphone pic.

I love the pearlmattes (wore In For a Treat tonight and it looks very pretty on!), but as soon as I opened up Raspberry Swirl I knew it was too light for me. :/ Not sure if I should just send it back or try to sell it. It's BNIB.