MAC Baking Beauties Collection (April 2013)

erine1881

With UPS or USPS? I've never returned anything by shipping so I'm not sure..But yeah, I agree. I want my money back. 
USPS. Buy a small bubbler (pretty cheap at walmart) just big enough for the brush. Won't be much more than that. I sent a lipstick for $1.87!

Miss M Monroe

So, I have to retract my earlier claim that I would only haul Eclair for myself.  I finally opened and used my Rosy Romance MLB from Apres Chic and I love how it felt on my lips, so I ordered Sweet Tooth and Cheery Cherry. NOW that is all I will haul from this collection (CPs notwithstanding).
Yes I agree I discovered the glory of the lip balms and had to order sweet tooth and cheery cheery also I love them

Miss M Monroe

Miss M Monroe- Woman your swatches just KILLED! It was wonderful of you and so helpful for those of us on the run trying to visualize comparative colors while wrestling with their SMART (arguably not-so-smart! arrgh!) phone GOOGLE screens! Surprised to see that Nicki2 's swatch was less pink than Lavender Whip-interesting in a good way! When I looked at it in person-mind you it was in the late evening-LW looked bluer. I am happy all the way around! In other Purple Lippie news: Anyone find Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids' BRAZEN BERRY  comparable to Mac's HEROINE/Violetta? Much Thanks!
On your welcome I was wondering if RS was similar to St Germaine and pink Friday so I went through my stash and came up with these I figured it would be helpful to others wondering the same thing

MACJunkie85

Sorry in advance for the horrible pictures. Before I got married the UPS man delivered my packages! I have on RS lipstick, Eclair, and Mooncake.
9bbd51ab_image.jpeg

Sorry in advance for the horrible pictures. Before I got married the UPS man delivered my packages! I have on RS lipstick, Eclair, and Mooncake.
9bbd51ab_image.jpeg
I'm new to this site. I've only posted once before. Anyways, you look beautiful! Congrats on your marriage. Many years of happiness to you and your husband! I love the way RS looks on you. What's your shade in MAC? I want this lipstick but I'm unsure if it would be too light. I love Saint Germain, for reference

Miss M Monroe

I'm new to this site. I've only posted once before. Anyways, you look beautiful! Congrats on your marriage. Many years of happiness to you and your husband! I love the way RS looks on you. What's your shade in MAC? I want this lipstick but I'm unsure if it would be too light. I love Saint Germain, for reference
If you like St Germaine you will Like RS they are quite similar

MACJunkie85

I'm NC50 I'm MAC. This lipstick is nothing like SG. I say get it!

MACJunkie85

Thank you so much!

Yes. RS has more white in it but it works. SG is so in your face I have to work hard to pull that off.
Agreed St Germaine sometimes is jus too much dog gone work
THANKS so much ladies! I have to stalk Bloomies and Nordies or wait till RS hits the MAC counter. Now that you mention it, I do have to add a clear gloss with SG in order for it not to look so crazy and "in your face"

Latest posts