MAC - Balloonacy Discussion

AudreyNicole

Re: Balloonacy Discussion

Ohhh, I just saw the updated color story! I want the quad, ALL the lipglasses, the light highlighting powder, and Helium pigment. Oh boy... I can't wait!
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

woo! this collection comes out on my birthday (the 5th)
greengrin.gif

looks like these will be on my birthday list for sure:
pandamonium quad
out for fun l/g
viz-a-violet pigment
helium pigment

and maybe:
silly girl l/g
all of the softsparkle pencils (if they are waterline safe w/ contacts-- i doubt it
ssad.gif
)
up note l/s
festivite l/s

claresauntie

I'm confused... I don't see descriptions for all of the products in Color Stories...? Where are you seeing the l/s's and stuff???

lah_knee

no no hellium is wayyyy better than porcelain pink... its like motif minus the yellowish tint. wayyy pretty! and the purple in the quad is the BEST purple EVER! its like cobalt to the 100th power and its a matte (love)

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
woo! this collection comes out on my birthday (the 5th)
greengrin.gif

looks like these will be on my birthday list for sure:
pandamonium quad
out for fun l/g
viz-a-violet pigment
helium pigment

and maybe:
silly girl l/g
all of the softsparkle pencils (if they are waterline safe w/ contacts-- i doubt it
ssad.gif
)
up note l/s
festivite l/s

Just an FYI... I got two of the softsparkle pencils from Sweetiecake, and I swapped them away, because the glitter kept falling behind my contacts! It was terrible! My eyes watered constantly when I used them
ssad.gif

ilovexnerdsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
I'm confused... I don't see descriptions for all of the products in Color Stories...? Where are you seeing the l/s's and stuff???

http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=62000
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Just an FYI... I got two of the softsparkle pencils from Sweetiecake, and I swapped them away, because the glitter kept falling behind my contacts! It was terrible! My eyes watered constantly when I used them
ssad.gif

thanks for the heads up! i hate using pencil liners except on my waterline, so i guess i'll pass on them.

TM26

OMG!! I have to get the quad, both highlite powders, perky and silly girl lg, as well as viz-a-violet and helium pigments. Oh and of course goldemair and mint and olive soft sparkle pencils. I am almost wishing that Barbie was not going to be released right away. My poor wallet
ssad.gif
. Oh well I am so excited to see this collection
eyelove.gif

JediFarfy

Aww crap! More I have to get! The quad, Silly Girl, Festivity, Helium, and Hullabaloo! Yay!!!
greengrin.gif

tadzio79

Re: Balloonacy April 2007 [updated, incomplete]

Quote:
Originally Posted by galvanizer
I feel the same. I think I might skip Barbie for this (unless Springtime Skipper turns out to be a *must*) but Balloonacy sounds even better right now.

yep, same here. I will probably get mothbrown and maybe springtime skipper. I'm way more excited for Balloonacy (I'm a sucker for piggies anyway, lol)! can't wait till March comes around!
clap.gif

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadzio79
yep, same here. I will probably get mothbrown and maybe springtime skipper. I'm way more excited for Balloonacy (I'm a sucker for piggies anyway, lol)! can't wait till March comes around!
clap.gif

Yeah, I really thought I was looking forward to Barbie, but in reality there may not be much there for me, though I'll definitely get 2 (3?) Mothbrowns and I'm curious about Springtime Skipper, too. But I may really like Ballonacy!!!
cheerleader.gif

ellesea

Thaks so much for posting that photo! I've been waiting so impatiently to see the display, hehe.
winks.gif

User40

Quote:
Originally Posted by siempredescalzo
*drools* I am just getting into the purples and this collection sounds like it is PERFECT for me! Makes up for the ehness of Barbie.

BTW: Am I the only one who isn't OMG!BARBIE! ???

No, I love purple shades too, and Barbie and that bright pink shade are synonymous which I think will be too bright for me.

MissMarley

K, I need Helium pigment, the lighter Highlighter powder, and Silly Girl lipglass. Nothing else. Don't tempt me, all right?

stickles

I'm so going to get someone to mail me this quad as I can't wait till October to find it here~!