MAC - Balloonacy Discussion

spectrolite

Re: Balloonacy Discussion

OMG it looks so good! I want to reach into my screen and grab it all right now.

Gimme gimme gimme Balloonacy!
cheerleader.gif

m4dswine

Oh why oh why do we have to wait until June for this internationally?

I want the purple pigment, nail polish and I think i am going to NEED the quad!!

Oh. My. God.

I want everything. I am definitely getting;

Pandemonium quad (how beautiful is Violet Trance?)

Pink Meringue lipglass

Full Blown & Festivity lipsticks

Viz-a-Violet & Helium pigments

Mellow Rave highlight powder (and possibly Hullaballoo if its prettier than it sounds)

And um, ALL the softsparkle pencils !

*turns purse upside down and shakes out pennies*

Brother, can you spare a dime?

red

I'm very excited about this collection. I was told the pigment Viz-a-Violet is a close match to Parfait Amour & Helium to Seedy Pearl (this color I'm not familiar with).

I'm a purple fanatic .. can this be true?

lemurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
I'm very excited about this collection. I was told the pigment Viz-a-Violet is a close match to Parfait Amour & Helium to Seedy Pearl (this color I'm not familiar with).

I'm a purple fanatic .. can this be true?

I'm excited about the purple eyeshadow in the quad especially! As for Helium being close to Seedy Pearl I can't say, but I'm really surprised that you aren't familiar with this color because for awhile it seemed like MAC put it in every palette :p I think I had five of them at one point!

Shawna

Finally a collection that I am drooling over!!! I can't wait for the new pigments. I love pigments. Especially one that is like seedy pearl, and the purple one sounds similar to pink pearl pigment only purple. Nice
smiles.gif

mezzamy

prices regarding the highlight powders, does anyone know? im assuming they'll be the same price as the MSFs

KeshieShimmer

I freaking love purples! Ahh that quad, I swear my obsession with makeup has gotten worse since I joined Specktra!

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeshieShimmer
I freaking love purples! Ahh that quad, I swear my obsession with makeup has gotten worse since I joined Specktra!

I totally agree! My collection has doubled since finding Specktra!
smiles.gif

LuvBeMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I totally agree! My collection has doubled since finding Specktra!
smiles.gif

Im third this!!omaigodddd
th_remoteImage-61.gif

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStars
That quad is LOVE

I can't wait for that purple!

MisStarrlight

Helium is "everything that you want pink opal to be, but isn't" says my trainer. I <3 this collection sooooo much.

The video for it was seriously like they took my teenage years & put it to music. So quasi-goth, I love it! Thankfully it's pretty versatile though. Goth so would NOT sell at my counter.

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Helium is "everything that you want pink opal to be, but isn't" says my trainer. I <3 this collection sooooo much.

The video for it was seriously like they took my teenage years & put it to music. So quasi-goth, I love it! Thankfully it's pretty versatile though. Goth so would NOT sell at my counter.

sounds awesome! have you heard anything else about the rest of the collection? im desperate for details (not just the product descriptions on the first page)

greengrin.gif

midnightlouise

So far I'm really liking the stuff they've come out with this year. I admit it was starting to seem a bit stale to me, but here's another collection I can't wait to see!
thmbup.gif

EmbalmerBabe

That quad looks awesome.I think am going to get stuck buying all the Softsparkle eyepencils too,I can tell they are going to be pretty.
And that light pink l/s on the far left looks HOT! Glad I did not go crazy about buy a backup of Real Doll..
smiles.gif

Krasevayadancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootgirl
Oh. My. God.

I want everything. I am definitely getting;

Pandemonium quad (how beautiful is Violet Trance?)

Pink Meringue lipglass

Full Blown & Festivity lipsticks

Viz-a-Violet & Helium pigments

Mellow Rave highlight powder (and possibly Hullaballoo if its prettier than it sounds)

And um, ALL the softsparkle pencils !

*turns purse upside down and shakes out pennies*

Brother, can you spare a dime?

HAHAHAHA, I so hear you on that one. Absolutely cannot wait til this collection comes out!

SARAHluvsMAC

helium is soooo hot!

not too sure about viz-a-violet though... the texture is funny looking