MAC Bangin' Brilliant: Lipstick collection (2016)

xochtl

Ok, I am super excited for the new frosts! I wish I lived closer to a store :( hopefully they will be online soon!

Myth

Ok now these lipsticks are all over IG because everybody went to a MAC/Nordstrom to buy them.

And I have to wait for online aaaaarrrrrrgggggh

Veronika23

OH wow. This is what I've wanted Mac to do for years- reach back to their roots a bit and hit us with some strange and wondrous shades again. I want about half a dozen of these for sure and I actually feel a little emotional seeing them finally get behind the peculiar lipstick trend that they first introduced many years ago.

YES! SO MANY YES!!!! :) Now if they could only bring back certain products and colors ;)

thefbomb

I'm going to check the MAC counter today for these if they don't have I'll just check my free standing store tomorrow on my lunch break

thefbomb

So I went swatch crazy..o don't recall seeing Lavender jade, I'll have to check my regular store
the Mac MUA who helped me said they didn't know yet if they were perm so that's why they had them off to the side (I went to The Bay)
I ended up getting Red Rock and Forever. I also kinda wanted the white (for mixing), deep rooted and the blue but decided to skip them.

I also have MLM swatched here but the rest are new shade

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    941.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

starletta8

Like everyone noted, they're perm.

However, check your receipts. They're the first with this year's price increase- $17.50. The rest will be going up in August. Sigh.

Picked up Lavender Jade, the white, and the periwinkle.

OctoberViolet

That periwinkle??????????????????
My MAC store didn't have them yet. So bummed??????

So I went swatch crazy..o don't recall seeing Lavender jade, I'll have to check my regular store
the Mac MUA who helped me said they didn't know yet if they were perm so that's why they had them off to the side (I went to The Bay)
I ended up getting Red Rock and Forever. I also kinda wanted the white (for mixing), deep rooted and the blue but decided to skip them.

lipstickaddict

Awesome! I didn't think they were out yet in Canada. Will have to do a trip to The Bay!

thefbomb

Awesome! I didn't think they were out yet in Canada. Will have to do a trip to The Bay!

Yeah I was in the bay so decided to take a peek. They were just beside the regular lipstick display. Apparently at the store I went to she said they got them Friday

lyseD

Thanks for this, I think I'll make a trip to the Bay this week.

stirfryedshana

Like everyone noted, they're perm.

However, check your receipts. They're the first with this year's price increase- $17.50. The rest will be going up in August. Sigh.

Picked up Lavender Jade, the white, and the periwinkle.

Are you serious?? The price just went up $.50! Honestly I'm super into collecting MAC but pretty soon I'm just gonna move on to a different brand. I can get 3 great quality Colourpop liquid lipsticks for about the price of one MAC lipstick.

Miss Dynamite

Are you serious?? The price just went up $.50! Honestly I'm super into collecting MAC but pretty soon I'm just gonna move on to a different brand. I can get 3 great quality Colourpop liquid lipsticks for about the price of one MAC lipstick.

You'd think the fact that none of their stuff is selling very well and they keep having to lower their prices would teach them a lesson, but no, apparently not.

Veronika23

Thanks for the swatches! You got those at The Bay??? Mine had no clue what I was talking about.

stirfryedshana

You'd think the fact that none of their stuff is selling very well and they keep having to lower their prices would teach them a lesson, but no, apparently not.

Yeah exactly, they've lowered prices on things, been having sales...but they think raising the lipstick prices even more is a good course of action?

Latest posts