MAC Bangin' Brilliant: Lipstick collection (2016)

montREALady

For whatever reason I am madly in love with Deep Rooted and very happy that Punk Couture, or Punk as I like to call her, will be part of the permanent line. Love that color too much!

My sis bought Deep Rooted and 4Eva at the MAC store in Canada (Montreal). This isn't out here yet?!

montREALady

My sisters swatches. Probably no help but the whole weekend she was tagging me and I had no idea what collection this was! Then looked here just now and saw this thread.

Screenshot_2016-06-13-13-29-59_wm.jpg
Deep Rooted and 4Eva

Screenshot_2016-06-13-13-30-14_wm.jpg
Don't have the names but she only swatches mattes. Peach ones are Retro Mattes liquids.

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

My sisters swatches. Probably no help but the whole weekend she was tagging me and I had no idea what collection this was! Then looked here just now and saw this thread.

View attachment 54762
Deep Rooted and 4Eva

View attachment 54763
Don't have the names but she only swatches mattes. Peach ones are Retro Mattes liquids.

Thanks for the pics! They just make me want Deep Rooted even more. And just in case no one has said it today, you two look a lot alike.

montREALady

Thanks for the pics! They just make me want Deep Rooted even more. And just in case no one has said it today, you two look a lot alike.

Thanks! Do we? I guess sometimes we do and I see it more than others. She's 7 years younger than me :) She said she loves Deep Rooted but only after she bought it did she wonder how close it was to Stone. So she's going to check later.

Shars

View attachment 54762
Deep Rooted and 4Eva

View attachment 54763

The only one I'm interested in is Deep Rooted after seeing T's swatches and your sister's has confirmed my like for it. I'd love to see it swatched next to Stone and/or Mac x Riri Nude if she has that or even Styled in Sepia all of which seem close-ish to it! I feel though that DR has a purple/violet lean to it though.

ARmakeupjunkie

Thanks! Do we? I guess sometimes we do and I see it more than others. She's 7 years younger than me :) She said she loves Deep Rooted but only after she bought it did she wonder how close it was to Stone. So she's going to check later.

Yes you do! My younger sister is 7 years younger than me! LOL!

I think Deep Rooted and Stone could be in the same family but distant cousins. On me, stone is not nearly as grey as Deep Rooted appears to be as Stone is just a cool tone shade of greyish brown but Deep Rooted appears to just be grey.

nudibelle

first off
MANGROVE my favorite lipstick EVER of all time is now PERM
I have ever been so makeup happy in all my life
now I can actually wear my backups

I bought RED ROCK yesterday. ITS AMAZING
SO COMFORTABLE

OctoberViolet

I wish we knew when this month this will be available online. So far every MAC store I've gone to has only had the same six or seven lippies. None of them had any of the frosts, which I am interested in. Come on MAC!!!:mad:

GreenEyedAllie

I wish we knew when this month this will be available online. So far every MAC store I've gone to has only had the same six or seven lippies. None of them had any of the frosts, which I am interested in. Come on MAC!!!:mad:

I think it's been very sporadic because my Macy's MAC had all of them.

Myth

I wish we knew when this month this will be available online. None of them had any of the frosts, which I am interested in. Come on MAC!!!:mad:
I'm waiting on the frosts too lol, I can't wait to compare the BB gold frost to the Star Trek one lol

flowerflower

:icon_cheers:The lipsticks are on the mac website but it says coming soon! These must be dropping pretty soon!

Last edited:

Latest posts