MAC Bangin' Brilliant: Lipstick collection (2016)

Prettypackages

I still don't like those dazzle shadows. I'm probably not using the right base. I feel bad saying that I got rid of my BBRoom.

MACina

I hope that the eyeshadows will be available as refills too since they are going to join
the perm line.

B

Buffy89

I hope that the eyeshadows will be available as refills too since they are going to join
the perm line.

Oooh, I'd love to have a quad filled with dazzleshadows. Without the depotting.

B

Buffy89

Yes, maybe even those!
I was just thinking about the regular eyeshadows. But Dazzles as refills would be fantastic too.

The regular ones sound great, too! I'm looking forward to swatching those. The burgundy one will be mine for sure.

Veronika23

So, I went to another MAC store during my lunch hour to see if they had any of the new Banging lippies. They did not. Only the same six the other store had. I asked for sales woman and she didn't even know MAC was adding to their permanent line. She was so sweet. She checked her MAC book for me to see if there was any information, but there wasn't. She said with MAC it can pop up at any time. I had hoped to get the 15% off two of those lippies. Oh well.:bat:

To reply to your first message... Temptalia just said June. No dates :(

It's my understanding that the staff had no clue about this just showing up and that not all stores counters received the first "wave" of products. Last Friday maybe my store got about 18 of the new lipsticks (the ones that are showing up on IG), Nordstrom counter received them during the weekend and The Bay counter received them early this week. Tuesday I think. So super inconsistent and disappointing. The 15% ends on the 13th for the stores I think so might get lucky ;) If you are in the US I am sure you'll get more chances at promos since you guys have the rewards program. I am beyond pissed off that Canada doesn't have it. I've been buying MAC since the 90's and never seen them have sales and give away products. Guess it's always the case with Canada when it comes to beauty products... we usually get screwed.

lyseD

To reply to your first message... Temptalia just said June. No dates :(

It's my understanding that the staff had no clue about this just showing up and that not all stores counters received the first "wave" of products. Last Friday maybe my store got about 18 of the new lipsticks (the ones that are showing up on IG), Nordstrom counter received them during the weekend and The Bay counter received them early this week. Tuesday I think. So super inconsistent and disappointing. The 15% ends on the 13th for the stores I think so might get lucky ;) If you are in the US I am sure you'll get more chances at promos since you guys have the rewards program. I am beyond pissed off that Canada doesn't have it. I've been buying MAC since the 90's and never seen them have sales and give away products. Guess it's always the case with Canada when it comes to beauty products... we usually get screwed.

The SA at my store said they were told that they are working on the rewards program for us (Canadians). I think the hold up is the free shipping.

MAC_Fafinette14

Picked up my B2M shades today! The staff are definitely as surprised as us with the onslaught of new perm products. As one person told me, "they just showed up and we were told to put them out, they're permanent...we have no idea about other new additions coming in or when they'll be here."
It's like a surprise rainbowbomb.

HappyHippy

Nice, now I can buy everything I still wanted from Le Disko and hop to the store for a replacement. That is if I ever finish one.

ARmakeupjunkie

I hope the blush and eyeshadow shades well come in pro pans at some point since they will be permanent, as well. I will still buy what I want even if they don't but, pro pans would be great and take up less room. My makeup already takes up too much space and I always break something when I try to depot! LOL!

Last edited:

rinacee

I was adulting this morning (spent quite a bit of time at the bank) and when I went to get home there was someone blocking the gate to my neighborhood! I didn't have a gate opener to let them in, and I couldn't squeeze by them. I waited about three minutes but I was awkwardly in the middle of the road...so I turned around and drove to the MAC counter inside Belk (dangerously close to my home). Technically I am supposed to be on a no-buy...but I had no choice...right?! I was so ecstatic to see they had all the colors! I really didn't expect it. I grabbed Dew and Lavender Jade. I fangirled with the one SA I chat with often. She said I was the only one who remembered Lavender Jade from Bao Bao Wan and that she too had missed out on it during that collection. We chatted bout combinations that could be made from the new colors. It was a really wonderful trip, honestly. Even though I spent more than I should have, it was fun. I came back and the car was gone, so hey! Better than sitting around.

lyseD

Saw these today at my store, none would really suite me. I did pick up Vegas Volt, I can't believe I haven't bought this before.

I forgot to ask her for liner suggestions so if you have any I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

stirfryedshana

I think it's kind of funny they still have Lavender Jade's color description as a dirty mauve w/ gold pearl. Literally none of those words are correct lol.

Sweetyellow

Saw these today at my store, none would really suite me. I did pick up Vegas Volt, I can't believe I haven't bought this before.

I forgot to ask her for liner suggestions so if you have any I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Lasting Sensation or Chicory would work well.

stirfryedshana

I've worn it with Dynamo before!

Latest posts